Trump Bday Wishes

Watch this thread
Nevi
Badges: 19
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 2 years ago
As if things could not get any more ridiculous , the Trump administration is accepting birthday “best wishes” for the President.

[url]https://forms.donaldjtrump.com/landing/wish-president-trump-a-happy-birthday?utm_medium=social

They need to get their priorities right...

Thoughts?
Last edited by Nevi; 2 years ago
Drewski
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 2 years ago
(Original post by Nevi)
As if things could not get any more ridiculous , the Trump administration is accepting birthday “best wishes” for the President.

[url]https://forms.donaldjtrump.com/landing/wish-president-trump-a-happy-birthday?utm_medium=social

Thoughts?
There's no possible way this will backfire. No sir. Won't be used inappropriately at all.
pendragola
Badges: 10
Rep:
Report 2 years ago
it seems to be a morale boosting initiative to distract from their systemic racism and failures handling the coronavirus and leading in deaths bc i don't recall this ever happening in the past 4 years he's been in office
Sandtrooper
Badges: 21
Rep:
Report 2 years ago
Oh my God . . .

Also sad times, I share my birthday with this man. Sigh.
Admit-One
Rep:
Report 2 years ago
The WH engine to come up with distractions from 100k+ dead Americans and mass civil unrest is really going into overdrive.

I note that his annual fictional medical report was also released this week. Amazing timing.
Nevi
Rep:
(Original post by Admit-One)
The WH engine to come up with distractions from 100k+ dead Americans and mass civil unrest is really going into overdrive.

I note that his annual fictional medical report was also released this week. Amazing timing.
“Healthiest President since Lincoln” 😂😂
Nevi
Rep:
(Original post by pendragola)
it seems to be a morale boosting initiative to distract from their systemic racism and failures handling the coronavirus and leading in deaths bc i don't recall this ever happening in the past 4 years he's been in office
Nothing like wishing the most hated President a happy birthday to boost the morale of the American people 😂😂
Drewski
Rep:
Report 2 years ago
(Original post by Nevi)
“Healthiest President since Lincoln” 😂😂
In his defence, he was talking about Lincoln after he got shot.
HoldThisL
Rep:
Report 2 years ago
the real joke here is why trump's webserver administrator felt the need to create an entirely separate subdomain just for forms
Nevi
Rep:
(Original post by Drewski)
In his defence, he was talking about Lincoln after he got shot.
Dead Lincoln would be a better leader for that country right now tbh... ☹️
Napp
Badges: 22
Rep:
Report 2 years ago
I hope his birthday cake tastes substandard.
Nevi
Rep:
(Original post by Napp)
I hope his birthday cake tastes substandard.
As long as it isn’t made by a black person he’ll eat it just fine 😂😫
Nevi
Rep:
(Original post by HoldThisL)
the real joke here is why trump's webserver administrator felt the need to create an entirely separate subdomain just for forms
Maybe its some sorta anti Democrat Biden repellent and a FAKE NUHSS filter 😂
Gundabad(good)
Badges: 20
Rep:
Report 2 years ago
(Original post by Nevi)

Thoughts?
I wish Trump stops being an idiot for his birthday.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Year 12s - where are you at with making decisions about university?

I’ve chosen my course and my university (18)
31.03%
I’ve chosen my course and shortlisted some universities (22)
37.93%
I’ve chosen my course, but not any universities (2)
3.45%
I’ve chosen my university, but not my course (3)
5.17%
I’ve shortlisted some universities, but not my course (4)
6.9%
I’m starting to consider my university options (7)
12.07%
I haven’t started thinking about university yet (1)
1.72%
I’m not planning on going to university (1)
1.72%

Watched Threads