The Student Room Group

Trump Bday Wishes

As if things could not get any more ridiculous , the Trump administration is accepting birthday “best wishes” for the President.

https://forms.donaldjtrump.com/landing/wish-president-trump-a-happy-birthday?utm_medium=social

They need to get their priorities right...

Thoughts?
(edited 3 years ago)
Reply 1
Original post by Nevi
As if things could not get any more ridiculous , the Trump administration is accepting birthday “best wishes” for the President.

https://forms.donaldjtrump.com/landing/wish-president-trump-a-happy-birthday?utm_medium=social

Thoughts?

There's no possible way this will backfire. No sir. Won't be used inappropriately at all.
it seems to be a morale boosting initiative to distract from their systemic racism and failures handling the coronavirus and leading in deaths bc i don't recall this ever happening in the past 4 years he's been in office
Oh my God . . .

Also sad times, I share my birthday with this man. Sigh.
The WH engine to come up with distractions from 100k+ dead Americans and mass civil unrest is really going into overdrive.

I note that his annual fictional medical report was also released this week. Amazing timing.
Reply 5
Original post by Admit-One
The WH engine to come up with distractions from 100k+ dead Americans and mass civil unrest is really going into overdrive.

I note that his annual fictional medical report was also released this week. Amazing timing.

“Healthiest President since Lincoln” 😂😂
Reply 6
Original post by pendragola
it seems to be a morale boosting initiative to distract from their systemic racism and failures handling the coronavirus and leading in deaths bc i don't recall this ever happening in the past 4 years he's been in office

Nothing like wishing the most hated President a happy birthday to boost the morale of the American people 😂😂
Reply 7
Original post by Nevi
“Healthiest President since Lincoln” 😂😂

In his defence, he was talking about Lincoln after he got shot.
the real joke here is why trump's webserver administrator felt the need to create an entirely separate subdomain just for forms
Reply 9
Original post by Drewski
In his defence, he was talking about Lincoln after he got shot.

Dead Lincoln would be a better leader for that country right now tbh... ☹️
Reply 10
I hope his birthday cake tastes substandard.
Reply 11
Original post by Napp
I hope his birthday cake tastes substandard.

As long as it isn’t made by a black person he’ll eat it just fine 😂😫
Reply 12
Original post by HoldThisL
the real joke here is why trump's webserver administrator felt the need to create an entirely separate subdomain just for forms

Maybe its some sorta anti Democrat Biden repellent and a FAKE NUHSS filter 😂
Original post by Nevi

Thoughts?

I wish Trump stops being an idiot for his birthday.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending