Want more information about this university?

Camberwell Foundation year student looking for private flatshare

Watch
ella.harrisxn
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 7 months ago
Hi there I am starting the Foundation course at Camberwell College of Art in October. I have been given an accommodation that wasn't in my top five and is very far away from Camberwell so I was wondering if anyone is in the same position and looking for a flatshare? My insta is @ella.harrisxn if you want to message me directly
ediblesweater
Badges: 8
Rep:
?
Report 7 months ago
(Original post by ella.harrisxn)
Hi there I am starting the Foundation course at Camberwell College of Art in October. I have been given an accommodation that wasn't in my top five and is very far away from Camberwell so I was wondering if anyone is in the same position and looking for a flatshare? My insta is @ella.harrisxn if you want to message me directly
HI!!

I am looking for someone to take over my tenancy in a student accommodation. It is in clerkenwell. Since it is a studio it is £415 per week but im willing to drop it to £395 per week. but all is included!! also there is a gym!

I know you are looking for a flat share but this is private and still in an accommodation building.
ella.harrisxn
Rep:
?
(Original post by ediblesweater)
HI!!

I am looking for someone to take over my tenancy in a student accommodation. It is in clerkenwell. Since it is a studio it is £415 per week but im willing to drop it to £395 per week. but all is included!! also there is a gym!

I know you are looking for a flat share but this is private and still in an accommodation building.
Hey !

Thanks so much for the reply and offer, but I think sadly that’s a little out of my price range.
Louise.aking
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 7 months ago
Hi which hall have you been offered? I have been offered Lewisham but studying at CSM Archway.
ella.harrisxn
Rep:
?
(Original post by Louise.aking)
Hi which hall have you been offered? I have been offered Lewisham but studying at CSM Archway.
Hey I’ve been offered Furzedown and Cedars Hall.
Rowan.pr
Rep:
?
Report 7 months ago
I've been offered Lewisham as well so far away from archway but they said we can't change and its so expensive.
jazzinca
Rep:
?
Report 4 months ago
Hi, I am currently looking for accommodation too. I am going to CSM foundation in Archway and I too was offered halls in Lewisham but have declined. Have you sorted yourselves with somewhere now?
ella.harrisxn
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 4 months ago
Hi, no still looking, where about in London were you thinking of looking for a flat?
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Do you have the space and resources you need to succeed in home learning?

Yes I have everything I need (339)
55.76%
I don't have everything I need (269)
44.24%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed