substitutekam
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 11 months ago
I have been considering applying to the University of Chichester for the Physiotherapy program as I have a keen interest in becoming a Sports Physiotherapist and their institution of sport seem excellent. However, I am having trouble finding much information. Did anyone apply for it? if you did, I would love to know why you picked Chichester. I also am only aware of two PT lecturers that are going to be teaching for the PT course. Do you think the whole program will be run by them or do you happen to know any other lecturers that will be teaching for the course?

Any information would be appreciated! I am deciding between UWE Bristol, Essex, Hertfordshire and Chichester. Thanks very much!
University of Chichester
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report 11 months ago
(Original post by substitutekam)
I have been considering applying to the University of Chichester for the Physiotherapy program as I have a keen interest in becoming a Sports Physiotherapist and their institution of sport seem excellent. However, I am having trouble finding much information. Did anyone apply for it? if you did, I would love to know why you picked Chichester. I also am only aware of two PT lecturers that are going to be teaching for the PT course. Do you think the whole program will be run by them or do you happen to know any other lecturers that will be teaching for the course?

Any information would be appreciated! I am deciding between UWE Bristol, Essex, Hertfordshire and Chichester. Thanks very much!
Hi substitutekam!

We are glad you're interested in our Physiotherapy course . We also have a BSc (Hons) Sports Therapy course that also might interest you if you're interested in the sports side of Physiotherapy. Our lecturers recorded a video to help give an overview of the Physiotherapy course on what you'll cover, how you'll be taught and the established placement partnerships that we have: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=en0y6BjActg

There are currently two full-time lecturers for the Physiotherapy course, who teach on the Sports Therapy course too, and you'll have modules taught by other Chichester academic staff and will also have associate lecturers throughout the degree too.

BSc (Hons) Sports Therapy: https://www.chi.ac.uk/chichester-ins...sports-therapy
BSc (Hons) Physiotherapy: https://www.chi.ac.uk/chichester-ins...-physiotherapy

Hope this helps!

If you need any more help, let us know
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How do you prefer to get careers advice?

I like to speak to my friends and family (18)
8.74%
I like to do my own research online using careers specific websites (125)
60.68%
I like speaking to the careers advisors at school, college or uni (30)
14.56%
I prefer to listen watch videos or listen to podcasts of people in my chosen career (29)
14.08%
Something else (let us know in the thread) (4)
1.94%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed