Is it for certain?
1pikapikachu
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report 5 months ago
(Original post by curiousperson123)
Is it for certain?
They will definitely happen. They will happen apparently on the autumn half term period. However on the ofqual consultation for the autumn exam they say "september till December"
curiousperson123
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 5 months ago
(Original post by 1pikapikachu)
They will definitely happen. They will happen apparently on the autumn half term period. However on the ofqual consultation for the autumn exam they say "september till December"
They are saying a second wave could happen then too?
1pikapikachu
Rep:
?
Report 5 months ago
Well. That is something that they dont think about. They hope there will be no 2nd wave. For now on. They are just saying that some autumn exams will happen. Which ones? They dont know. Also the pupil taking the exams will be like 1/2 at least
SarcAndSpark
Rep:
?
Report 5 months ago
It's not explicit but the consultation definitely implies that schools may not be back to normal in the autumn term.
Raptor Jesus
Report 5 months ago
Is it for certain?
yes it will happen - from september (when u go back) to november/december - that depends on what the exams are - resits for gcses or mocks etc
BKing123456
Badges: 5
Rep:
?
Report 5 months ago
(Original post by 1pikapikachu)
If the exams do happen how are u meant to do the chosen A level would it be like too late
1pikapikachu
Rep:
?
Report 5 months ago
(Original post by BKing123456)
If the exams do happen how are u meant to do the chosen A level would it be like too late
You do your Alevel normally. Because they give you a teacher assessed grade that then allows you to enter an Sixth form. If your not happy with the grade. You can either appeal or do the exam in autumn. I'm guessing the guy is scared about his GCSEs or a private candidate
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Are you travelling in the Uni student travel window (3-9 Dec) to go home for Christmas?

Yes (76)
26.48%
No - I have already returned home (33)
11.5%
No - I plan on travelling outside these dates (58)
20.21%
No - I'm staying at my term time address over Christmas (31)
10.8%
No - I live at home during term anyway (89)
31.01%

Watched Threads