The Student Room Group

Driving Theory test

I’m currently revising for my theory test on the 27th June, I’ve only just started revising as I just booked it (coronavirus, yay). I don’t have a driving instructor (again, coronavirus) so I’m just looking for some advice on how and what to revise bc there seems to be a HUGE amount. I have bought the Theory test kit app, the hazard perception app and the DVLA book.

Thanks in advance!
Reply 1
Original post by Catriona23
I’m currently revising for my theory test on the 27th June, I’ve only just started revising as I just booked it (coronavirus, yay). I don’t have a driving instructor (again, coronavirus) so I’m just looking for some advice on how and what to revise bc there seems to be a HUGE amount. I have bought the Theory test kit app, the hazard perception app and the DVLA book.

Thanks in advance!

I just learned everything from the theory app, but you do just need to know everything. A lot of it is common sense and most signs are self explanatory.

I'm currently revising for my pilot theory and it makes learning car theory, like learning your A, B, C's :biggrin:
have they resumed theory tests? my local ones closed due to corona
If you have the apps, that's all you need to revise. Just keep doing tests over and over and over until you're not getting anything wrong. I got full marks in mine by doing that, and dropped 2 marks on hazard perception.

Original post by Busybee10
have they resumed theory tests? my local ones closed due to corona

Ours is open now, even though we're in an area where R is over 1 again!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending