Want more information about this university?
Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 4 months ago
Hi,
I have just received an offer to study Psychology with Criminology at this university, however after looking on the website have seen that there is only accommodation left that’s a 45 min walk away? Does anyone know if they just keep spare accommodation for late applicants/those going through clearing etc, as I have my heart set on going to this university therefore would be gutted having to go somewhere else just because of the accommodation. (I have been made aware of private accommodation however I have always wanted to live on campus in halls of residence)
Thankyou!
PQ
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 4 months ago
You need to talk to NTU about this
Anonymous #2
Report 4 months ago
Loads of people will be dropping out of their accommodation through the next few weeks/months due to multiple reasons - Just keep calling NTU to see available spots
Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 4 months ago
(Original post by Anonymous)
Loads of people will be dropping out of their accommodation through the next few weeks/months due to multiple reasons - Just keep calling NTU to see available spots
Okay thankyou!
alexinthedark
Badges: 4
Rep:
?
Report 4 months ago
Hi,
I have just received an offer to study Psychology with Criminology at this university, however after looking on the website have seen that there is only accommodation left that’s a 45 min walk away? Does anyone know if they just keep spare accommodation for late applicants/those going through clearing etc, as I have my heart set on going to this university therefore would be gutted having to go somewhere else just because of the accommodation. (I have been made aware of private accommodation however I have always wanted to live on campus in halls of residence)
Thankyou!
I have a tenancy takeover available for a studio flat! it's 135pw, and it's a good 10/15 minute walk for the Uni (probably less). If you're interested please PM me.
Anonymous #3
Report 4 months ago
Hi,
Thankyou!
Maybe look on right move too, they have a few options for student accommodation
renaamz
Badges: 17
Rep:
?
Report 4 months ago
Are you in the Facebook groups? there are a few people advertising accommodation on there, also if you call up places eg.Glasshouse, Goldsmith court... they will put you on a waiting list where you can get a room when someone drops out.
Nottingham Trent University
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 4 months ago
Hey, if you need help with finding accommodation, the best thing to do is contact our Accommodation team, email [email protected] or call +44 (0)115 848 2894. They can help with private accommodation too, we'll always try to find you accommodation with other first year NTU students.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Current uni students - are you thinking of dropping out of university?

Yes, I'm seriously considering dropping out (173)
14.6%
I'm not sure (54)
4.56%
No, I'm going to stick it out for now (346)
29.2%
I have already dropped out (35)
2.95%
I'm not a current university student (577)
48.69%

Watched Threads