The Student Room Group

embarrasing story, i need advice

ok so,i'm a girl and i'm completely straight. theres a girl in my school who i have on my snap and she put a thing on her story that said 'swipe up for my onlyfans' and i was a bit shocked that she made onlyfans because we're only 15. so,i swiped up only because i wanted to see if she actually did. I HAVE NO INTEREST IN SEEING HER N*DES ! then, when i swiped up, it automatically put me in a group chat which said 'sike you really wanted to see my nudes' so i left asap but obviously i didnt want to see them. but, she can see that i did swipe up which is sooooo embarrasing!! i feel like shes probably laughing about it w her friends but im not gay. :frown:(((
this is not a big deal and if she tries to make fun of you laugh about it and say something that makes it clear you don't take it too seriously, like 'yes haha im so gay'
Original post by HoldThisL
this is not a big deal and if she tries to make fun of you laugh about it and say something that makes it clear you don't take it too seriously, like 'yes haha im so gay'

if i say 'im so gay' shes gonna laugh even more and everyones gonna think im gay but im really not :/ :frown:
Original post by noturhabibti
if i say 'im so gay' shes gonna laugh even more and everyones gonna think im gay but im really not :/ :frown:

the real mistake here was to leave the group chat because that lets them know you were embarrassed. you should always try to pull off a mistake as being funny because if you laugh at yourself a little bit, no one else will
ok so,i'm a girl and i'm completely straight. theres a girl in my school who i have on my snap and she put a thing on her story that said 'swipe up for my onlyfans' and i was a bit shocked that she made onlyfans because we're only 15. so,i swiped up only because i wanted to see if she actually did. I HAVE NO INTEREST IN SEEING HER N*DES ! then, when i swiped up, it automatically put me in a group chat which said 'sike you really wanted to see my nudes' so i left asap but obviously i didnt want to see them. but, she can see that i did swipe up which is sooooo embarrasing!! i feel like shes probably laughing about it w her friends but im not gay. :frown:(((

So this stupid girl put nudes - NUDES - on her phone. What an idiot she is. You will not have been the only one to do this. Just ignore it. There will be boys who are positively wetting themselves at them.

She put them on her phone, she has to take the consequences - lets hope a teacher or her parents don't see them. What a stupid girl she is. I can't get over the idiocy of some young folks
Original post by HoldThisL
the real mistake here was to leave the group chat because that lets them know you were embarrassed. you should always try to pull off a mistake as being funny because if you laugh at yourself a little bit, no one else will

ooof ur right, but i really cant undo that mistake so im stuck

do u feel like u need to report this to ur headteacher/ head of year - or u could just say she is a ***** and stay away from her - she sounds like trouble
ooof ur right, but i really cant undo that mistake so im stuck

either poke fun at yourself to allay the brunt of the joke if someone mentions it or rejoin and try and vibe with them if you have a game plan

She's a twat tell her to get a life 😀
Original post by What the f..k🧐
She's a twat tell her to get a life 😀

will do
h

Original post by Raptor Jesus
do u feel like u need to report this to ur headteacher/ head of year - or u could just say she is a ***** and stay away from her - she sounds like trouble

yh but she didnt acc have n*des she just wanted to see who would appear
h

yh but she didnt acc have n*des she just wanted to see who would appear

oh i see now
still stay away from her because she could something much worse later on (u never know)
now u learnt ur lesson u should be more careful on opening stuff on socials - they can be bad:redface:
Reply 12
And this is why we dont open random links on snapchat.

OP, your probably fine. Just try to laugh it off with them.

Grace? yea I did the same. DW
Original post by Anonymous
Grace? yea I did the same. DW

grace????

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending