The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Hi I'm currently considering this course, have you heard from any current students on how they're finding the course?
Reply 2
Original post by Al 1992
Hi all,
Starting medicine via Graduate entry (4 years), looking to team up with others also doing 1st year online as it is a completely new experience with a foreign university (I'm uk based) and online learning!

That great to hear. How many units will you do per year and how many units were credited from your undergrad?
Reply 3
Original post by d4gvn
That great to hear. How many units will you do per year and how many units were credited from your undergrad?

Undergrad is 100 credits as very similar, I will be doing 260 credits over 4 years
Reply 4
Original post by DanEYella
Hi I'm currently considering this course, have you heard from any current students on how they're finding the course?

Hi,
Yes I have, they have also said the same that it is good but disorganised,

The one other flaw I heard was they concentrate on their home students more however this was only 1 students opinion.
Reply 5
Original post by Al 1992
Hi all,
Starting medicine via Graduate entry (4 years), looking to team up with others also doing 1st year online as it is a completely new experience with a foreign university (I'm uk based) and online learning!

Hi there have you got confirmation regarding to online studying is it definitely doable?
Reply 6
Original post by Trust737
Hi there have you got confirmation regarding to online studying is it definitely doable?

Why don't you go and EMAIL THE UNIVERSITY YOURSELF DIRECTLY and actually find out. Rather than asking on here.

Or better pay £4000 pounds to SME, and assume that they are telling the truth. Do not believe anything they say.

[mod edit]
(edited 3 years ago)
Reply 7
Hi Jess, I actually emailed the school by myself both Dnipro and NVU referred me to the agency they also clarified they won't accept ant other sort of admission.
Reply 8
Original post by Trust737
Hi Jess, I actually emailed the school by myself both Dnipro and NVU referred me to the agency they also clarified they won't accept ant other sort

Maybe you are a fake account working on their behalf.
You were asking about whether or not the study can be done in the UK. Why did you not ask the University about that also?

I suggest all other students who are considering going there EMAIL THE UNIVERSITY DIRECTLY,
DO NOT TRUST ANY AGENCY OR "STUDENTS" CLAIMING TO HAVE USED THEM.

If they will not accept applications of any other sort except an agency which is charging £4000 then that screams corruption and is a huge red flag

Not saying if the university is good or bad but that is for sure a red flag
Reply 9
Original post by Jess9700
Maybe you are a fake account working on their behalf.
You were asking about whether or not the study can be done in the UK. Why did you not ask the University about that also?

I suggest all other students who are considering going there EMAIL THE UNIVERSITY DIRECTLY,
DO NOT TRUST ANY AGENCY OR "STUDENTS" CLAIMING TO HAVE USED THEM.

If they will not accept applications of any other sort except an agency which is charging £4000 then that screams corruption and is a huge red flag

Not saying if the university is good or bad but that is for sure a red flag

Hi Jess,

I will attach my emails which I sent both schools please you make the judgement am I legit or not also Study Medicine service costs £2500 and don't need it to prove it to you but I am wise enough and don't have much money to give it to scammers that's why always deeply do my research before I attempt of doing something.

Thanks
Hi guys i already did my research and couldn't find any funding option to study in NVU like even maintenance loans or student grants, i am guessing we are not eligible to get any of those.
Hi there, I'm planning to start the undergrad Medicine course at New Vision this september too. UK based as well. Looking to get to know people in the same situation too. 1st semester online, but maybe the entire year too.
Hi there,I am starting to do the same course with online learning as well start date 14th of September.
Hi guys im starting online on September too. Im going through 5 years accelerated program. I want just to warn people who are getting credit by doing 4 years program. I have seen a guy who have rejected application from ECFGM ( if you want undertake USMLE exam). The reason of rejection is that he got transfered credit from a course that not listed world directory of medical schools. Please check the photo attachment. Also, why not creating Facebook group for studnts starting this September it will be very useful of sharing informations and study resources.
I have created group on Facebook, search NVU medicine 2025
Reply 15
Hi I am going to join in November. Do you know any student already started online course? Thank you
Original post by Al 1992
Hi all,

How are you finding it ? As I am
Starting next year
Reply 17
Original post by RAMAHONY1
How are you finding it ? As I am
Starting next year

Mixed emotions, there's alot of things you are not told before starting. In particular if you're graduate entry.
Original post by Al 1992
Mixed emotions, there's alot of things you are not told before starting. In particular if you're graduate entry.

Like what ?
Reply 19
Original post by Al 1992

Hi can you tell us more as I m starting next year too. Thanks

Latest

Trending

Trending