University of Dundee

Anyone in Heathfield at Dundee?

Scroll to see replies

Reply 60
yay! so i now have a flatmate too thanks to the morrigu
Campus Green, University of Dundee
University of Dundee
Reply 61
i think that after the 4th there will be more people getting accomodation etc.

4th is the UCAS deadline :smile: so we should all start getting flatmates by the beginning of our exams.
Reply 62
Im in flat 3 :smile:...and totally nervous about it :s-smilie:
Reply 63
jbob3232
Im in flat 3 :smile:...and totally nervous about it :s-smilie:

theres a girl on yougo in flat 3 ! xx
Reply 64
:smile: really? Might go on and have a wee look...i wanted to meet a few people before i head up :smile:
Thanks xx
Reply 65
i wanna find more flatmates lol....im gettin way too excited for dundee lol. only 3 school days left. yasssss :smile:
yougo won't let me log in!! it tells me my login details are incorrect and that my email address isn't in their database :frown:

no more school days left!!
Have you found any flatmates yet raychall? My search is still an epic fail!
Reply 67
e-y-e-liner-x
yougo won't let me log in!! Have you found any flatmates yet raychall? My search is still an epic fail!

it wont let me log in either:s-smilie: ....it must be the site at fault. darn lol.

yeh i have found 1 flatmate on facebook in tht freshers group u? xx:smile:
Ah okay, i'll try again tomorrow or something.

Nope i'm still searching, there's no sign of any other people in flat 8! :frown: I hope at least someone appears soon!
xx
Hey just wanted to say again that I havnt found anyone at flat 21 just incase people look over the message. I said i didnt mind whether it was mixed or single sex so i dont even know if im in a flat of gilrs and boys or just girls :frown: feeling very lonely.
Reply 70
yay..ive got another flatmate lol. 2 down 3 2 go lol. for ppl who havent found any yet...have you tried facebook, bebo, yougo or mydundee? xx:biggrin:
Raychall
yay..ive got another flatmate lol. 2 down 3 2 go lol. for ppl who havent found any yet...have you tried facebook, bebo, yougo or mydundee? xx:biggrin:

You and Morrigu are doing great on your search! I am checking them all to no avail! :frown:
I dont have facebook or bebo im on yougo and mydundee havnt found anyone :frown:
Reply 73
Im no 14!!!!! Anyone?? lol i cant find anyone im lookin everywhere lol. i think im gna be livin wi really old people who dnt use the net :smile:
Reply 74
ive found 3 flatmates nw in 44 lol....rapid. anyone nt found any? x
Reply 75
i have one person left to find in my flat :smile:
Reply 76
got 1 !! yayyyyy!!
I totally forgot I even had an account on here. But yyeh, I'm flat 44! Only 11 weeks left and I'm officially scared.
Reply 78
im in flat 5, :woo: has anyone actually seen inside the flats cos we werent allowed to when we went for the tour after my interview?
Reply 79
mhamlyn2
im in flat 5, :woo: has anyone actually seen inside the flats cos we werent allowed to when we went for the tour after my interview?

Did you get to see the ones at Belmont? If so, they are exactly the same as that.

http://www.dundee.ac.uk/residences/index.php?section=Residences

Click on typical bedroom interior and that'll be your room :smile: I was in Heathfield last year!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending