A Level Spanish

Watch this thread
Spanishstarfish
Badges: 13
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 1 year ago
Does anyone know where I can find some more Spanish practice papers for edexcel Spanish?

Ideally they’d be AS level ones (or the equivalent difficulty) as that’s what I’ll be doing in my mock next week. I believe I’ve already done the majority of edexcel ones, but if anyone can suggest where I can get my hands on some more that would be very helpful.
SosbanFach
Badges: 14
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 1 year ago
I presume you've already done the 2017 and 2018 past papers (available here). There are also the sample assessment materials from the beginning of the spec in 2016 (here). Since it's a fairly new spec, that's all that's currently available. The 2019 papers are being kept under restricted access for an extra year to be used as mocks next year, since the 2020 exam series was obviously cancelled.

If you've done all those, you could also practise using the AQA Spanish past papers (AS is spec 7691, A level is 7692). The format is generally similar, and they even seem to use some of the same texts for paper 2, so this is worthwhile practice even if it isn't the same board.
Spanishstarfish
Badges: 13
Rep:
Report Thread starter 1 year ago
(Original post by SosbanFach)
I presume you've already done the 2017 and 2018 past papers (available here). There are also the sample assessment materials from the beginning of the spec in 2016 (here). Since it's a fairly new spec, that's all that's currently available. The 2019 papers are being kept under restricted access for an extra year to be used as mocks next year, since the 2020 exam series was obviously cancelled.

If you've done all those, you could also practise using the AQA Spanish past papers (AS is spec 7691, A level is 7692). The format is generally similar, and they even seem to use some of the same texts for paper 2, so this is worthwhile practice even if it isn't the same board.
Thank you very much!!
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How did your AQA A-level Psychology Paper 1 go?

Loved the paper - Feeling positive (167)
40.73%
The paper was reasonable (186)
45.37%
Not feeling great about that exam... (36)
8.78%
It was TERRIBLE (21)
5.12%

Watched Threads