The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

had to cut my studying short for cake. who wouldn’t! it was gorgeous! i’ll edit this post with a pic l8r☺️
Original post by ella’s words
today marks the start of the best month 🥳

🙌🙌
back to the study game, adios amigos 👋🏻💫

Adios 👋 I’m going to have my lunch first then get back at it! 👊
had to cut my studying short for cake. who wouldn’t! it was gorgeous! i’ll edit this post with a pic l8r☺️

Greedy:biggrin:

Why do you always say that:u:

i dont think so. it’s one of those things you either love or hate imo

Thats not an argument

Tonight I am gonna throw 3 facts at you why it is and if thats the best you got ellie youve lost:thumbsdown:
Original post by goldie2021
Greedy:biggrin:
Why do you always say that:u:
Thats not an argument
Tonight I am gonna throw 3 facts at you why it is and if thats the best you got ellie youve lost:thumbsdown:

uhm, rudeeee! it was a very delicious cake as well, as you were probably not wondering ☺️
porque, soy español! hehe 🤣
i am currently writing a big big one for topic uno, but if you don’t want to see that i won’t post it...
righto
uhm, rudeeee! it was a very delicious cake as well, as you were probably not wondering ☺️
porque, soy español! hehe 🤣
i am currently writing a big big one for topic uno, but if you don’t want to see that i won’t post it...
righto

Uno is that why are shy people like you rude lol:biggrin:

Ok do that one but your wrong

I will be back on at 10PM so I will read what rubbish you have wrote then:u:
kindness is not a trend. you shouldn’t just be kind because it’s ‘trendy’ you should be kind because being kind is the right thing to do.
kindness is not a trend. you shouldn’t just be kind because it’s ‘trendy’ you should be kind because being kind is the right thing to do.

Agree with this..__.....Also whens your essay ready?
Agree with this..__.....Also whens your essay ready?

uhm, i haven’t done any since i said i was doing some of it earlier. it’ll be done by 10pm. well, it’ll be done whenever i can be bothered to grab my ipad and do it :yep:
tsr web browser on my phone is strange because of the main page is really tiny, but i have the old profiles on here! so that makes up for it. the new ones are really useless
tsr web browser on my phone is strange because of the main page is really tiny, but i have the old profiles on here! so that makes up for it. the new ones are really useless

sorry no, my profile is the new format, which is odd because on my ipad it’s still the old one, but everyone else’s is the old one

True 😁
i got mozzarella sticks. i am now a very happy bunny 🥰
i got mozzarella sticks. i am now a very happy bunny 🥰

Some people are really easily pleased:biggrin:
Some people are really easily pleased:biggrin:

mozzarella sticks = true happiness 😊
i’ve got my speech title nailed now. i have generic research already, but i could do with doing some more googling, more specific to what i’m doing it on. but i’m also in school tomorrow, which was late warning in itself, so i don’t know whether i have to have it done for tomorrow or tuesday which is when i go in afterwards. it’s 10pm. i am not researching nothing. nope 😊
mozzarella sticks = true happiness 😊

I thought you hated cheese:redface:

i’ve got my speech title nailed now. i have generic research already, but i could do with doing some more googling, more specific to what i’m doing it on. but i’m also in school tomorrow, which was late warning in itself, so i don’t know whether i have to have it done for tomorrow or tuesday which is when i go in afterwards. it’s 10pm. i am not researching nothing. nope 😊

Where my row.........I wanted(demanded)a row roday which you have failed to give me ella

speaking of ella I looked at the top names on 2020(people born in) and ella was number 4 for a girl so your just a common ella

Lucy was 34 and my name was not in any boys born in 2020(well not top 50 anyway)
I thought you hated cheese:redface:

Where my row.........I wanted(demanded)a row roday which you have failed to give me ella

speaking of ella I looked at the top names on 2020(people born in) and ella was number 4 for a girl so your just a common ella

Lucy was 34 and my name was not in any boys born in 2020(well not top 50 anyway)

um, no? i love cheese! ☺️
oh yeahhhh, i never finished it. only just remembered about it. it’s strange typing it up separately to this, it almost feels detached, like it’s not me. i’ll figure out why it comes across alien and upload at some point, but can’t promise when lmao. i’m a busy person hehe 🤣
coolio 😎
um, no? i love cheese! ☺️
oh yeahhhh, i never finished it. only just remembered about it. it’s strange typing it up separately to this, it almost feels detached, like it’s not me. i’ll figure out why it comes across alien and upload at some point, but can’t promise when lmao. i’m a busy person hehe 🤣
coolio 😎

Ohhhhhh ellas scared ok then:u:

Latest

Trending

Trending