Reconnection in relationship?

Watch
Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 1 year ago
Has it happened to you or anyone where you really liked someone and wanted them as your partner but for a myriad of reasons, you could never date at that time but went on to meet later on and get together finally?
HoldThisL
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
i dated the same girl twice and broke up for different reasons, so it having not worked out once doesn't mean it can't work out again
Anonymous #1
(Original post by HoldThisL)
i dated the same girl twice and broke up for different reasons, so it having not worked out once doesn't mean it can't work out again
I mean if you never ended up dating them & it was left like open book. Unfinished business, no closure. Then what are the possibilities?
HoldThisL
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
never having dated them does not necessarily make it an uncomplicated situation to then date them
Anonymous #1
(Original post by HoldThisL)
never having dated them does not necessarily make it an uncomplicated situation to then date them
Means?
Anonymous #2
Report 1 year ago
it's a difficult one because you both move on with your lives and meet different people, so to say you will definitely come back together is almost an impossibility. If I were you I would explore the option now, while you still can.
PhoenixFortune
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
That happened to a friend of mine. She was at school was a guy she liked, but he was in a relationship at the time. When he split with his girlfriend, my friend was now in a relationship. After about 4 years they were finally single at the same time, skip ahead and they are now married and have a child together.
Anonymous #1
(Original post by PhoenixFortune)
That happened to a friend of mine. She was at school was a guy she liked, but he was in a relationship at the time. When he split with his girlfriend, my friend was now in a relationship. After about 4 years they were finally single at the same time, skip ahead and they are now married and have a child together.
So beautiful. wish this happens to us
Anonymous #2
Report 1 year ago
what's your situation?
PhoenixFortune
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
What's stopping you from being together now?
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How are you feeling about starting university this autumn?

Really excited (55)
22.45%
Excited but a bit nervous (112)
45.71%
Not bothered either way (33)
13.47%
I'm really nervous (45)
18.37%

Watched Threads