The Student Room Group

Advice

So, me and this girl have been texting and meeting up for a little bit, we both want a relationship, but she gives me the slowest replies and i can't exactly see her often. I fear she's just using me to fill some empty time up as well as getting to know other lads on a similar level to what she is getting to know me on. I'm kinda overthinking about it and letting it dwell even though we're not together. I just don't want to get hurt.

What should I do?
Instead of texting, try calling her once in a while
Reply 2
We do facetime most nights.
Ask her why she takes so long
Reply 4
I probably will do that tonight, however, her friends do say her replies are trash at times but thing is, (not to sound a creep) is that she displays as active and I'm like why can't i get a quick reply or something.
Original post by Anonymous
I probably will do that tonight, however, her friends do say her replies are trash at times but thing is, (not to sound a creep) is that she displays as active and I'm like why can't i get a quick reply or something.

Ask her about that too then
You're facetiming most nights - that's a really good sign.

I'm talking to a guy and I really like him, but my replies are rubbish too. I'm on my phone a lot but sometimes I just don't feel like talking to people, and also in the case of this guy, I don't want to exhaust the conversation, talking all day every day can get really boring so I just try to leave some space in between replies to keep it exciting
Reply 7
Original post by wastedcuriosity
You're facetiming most nights - that's a really good sign.

I'm talking to a guy and I really like him, but my replies are rubbish too. I'm on my phone a lot but sometimes I just don't feel like talking to people, and also in the case of this guy, I don't want to exhaust the conversation, talking all day every day can get really boring so I just try to leave some space in between replies to keep it exciting

Very ture, i see what you mean. Whenever we are out, the chat never dies. I'm just worried of being strung along and taken for a ride. She said last night that she doesn't know if she has genuine feelings or just because she feels lonely. But everything she's done shows genuine signs, but i just feel very uncertain that she'll be talking to other boys on the same level as she is to me.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending