The Student Room Group

BAE 2020 Degree Apprenticeship

Scroll to see replies

Reply 60
ahhhh congrats mate! unfortunately not heard anything as of yet, but i’m cautiously optimistic. but so glad mate, mind if i ask how you found out? email or telephone and what did they say?
Reply 61
Original post by hello3434
ahhhh congrats mate! unfortunately not heard anything as of yet, but i’m cautiously optimistic. but so glad mate, mind if i ask how you found out? email or telephone and what did they say?

Sorry for the delay mate but it was an email and it basically said you’ve got a conditional offer subject to all the background checks and medical and all that and that you’ll have a virtual management session to go over any questions and fill in paperwork and that’s about it
Reply 62
ah that’s so cool mate, congratulations. hopefully so more of us get some good news soon!
anyone down to make an offer holders gc?
Original post by qweryiiop8734
anyone down to make an offer holders gc?

Yeah that would be great!
Reply 65
Anyone else like me...I have been put on the reserve list for Degree apprenticeship. What are the chances of receiving an offer?
I am unsure.... but hope you get an offer :smile:
(edited 3 years ago)
Reply 67
Original post by stewmar
Anyone else like me...I have been put on the reserve list for Degree apprenticeship. What are the chances of receiving an offer?

I’ve seen someone today who was on reserve got took on so you might get lucky
Reply 68
Original post by stewmar

hey stewmar mate i’m in the same position, it’s actually quite good for me so i can weigh up any other offers i get:smile: hope you get some good news after, i definitely think there is a chance you will be offered otherwise they would of just said no and not sent a follow up email:smile: you going to the call they have scheduled?
Reply 69
Original post by hello3434
hey stewmar mate i’m in the same position, it’s actually quite good for me so i can weigh up any other offers i get:smile: hope you get some good news after, i definitely think there is a chance you will be offered otherwise they would of just said no and not sent a follow up email:smile: you going to the call they have scheduled?

Hi mate, thanks for positive outlook😊 yes I am talking to them again next week.
Reply 70
nice, i’ll be there too i think. natural to be disappointed but at least it isn’t a no:smile: must of done well for them to want to progress you so focus on that. SC can be quite thorough so it is likely
someone may be rejected or not get through
Original post by Cumbriagcselass
Yeah that would be great!

Spoiler

Original post by Emmapearson2001

Spoiler

If anyone has an offer for a project management degree apprenticeship at BAE in Barrow in furness would you like to send me a PM and I'll try to make a group chat on messenger?
Reply 73
Hi
I’ve had an offer for aerospace Engineering at warton/ Samlesbury

Anyone else on this course/ site ?
Reply 74
I’ve been offered a place for L3 supply chain in samlesbury. Anyone else?
Reply 75
Hi all I have an offer for the Chartered Management Scheme - I havent recived my contract yet has anyone else?
Reply 76
Hi- I have an offer for IM&T in Barrow- I haven’t received my contract either or any correspondence since the offer. The e mail did say by the end of August, but after tomorrow it is the weekend then a bank holiday! I am a little bit nervous!
Reply 77
Original post by stewmar
Hi- I have an offer for IM&T in Barrow- I haven’t received my contract either or any correspondence since the offer. The e mail did say by the end of August, but after tomorrow it is the weekend then a bank holiday! I am a little bit nervous!

I spoke on the phone to HR and they said if you haven't received a contract yet you won't be starting till at least Jan next year :/
Reply 78
That’s great thanks for info.
Reply 79
Hey, Just found this thread and I also have an offer for the aerospace engineering apprenticeship at Warton/salmesbury. Haven't heard anything yet about contracts though so I called HR and I was only told that they may be through in the next two weeks but there was no guarantee so I guess we'll just have to see hahaha

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending