The Student Room Group

A-Level Bio, Chemistry

Could someone please recommend what textbooks would be the most useful and contain the most detail for A-Level Biology (AQA), Chemistry (AQA) and Maths (Edexcel).Thank You :smile:
For Biology:

the edexccel textbooks for maths are pretty good, but get past papers from 2005 to date, physicsandmathstutor.com is fantastic for notes and revision
Original post by AM.TSR
For Biology:

does anyone know if this can be found as pdf for free online?
Reply 4
Original post by AM.TSR
For Biology:

Thank you so much but which book would you recommend from these two because I've heard that the CGP ones aren't in as much detail as others?
Reply 5
Original post by Jaguar1200
the edexccel textbooks for maths are pretty good, but get past papers from 2005 to date, physicsandmathstutor.com is fantastic for notes and revision

Thank You:smile:
Original post by KRaheel123
Thank you so much but which book would you recommend from these two because I've heard that the CGP ones aren't in as much detail as others?

No problem, I only had the CGP textbook but my teacher recommended the other one since the graphs and annotations are better :smile:
The Edexcel books are a godsend so defo recommend them. AM.TSR's recommendation is the combination I recommend you and I would recommend you get both or the examboard endorsed one if you only want to buy one

Quick Reply