neil loughrey
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 5 months ago
Hi there, I am supporting my Son's Student Uni Application and a few weeks ago I completed the Parent Support application form. I just got an e-mail asking the following:

Financial evidence needed for tax year 2018/19 - In order to ensure the student gets the correct amount of student finance we need you to send us financial evidence.
What you need to do -Send photocopies of your financial evidence with the completed Evidence Return Form to the address below. The Evidence Return Form will help you identify what financial evidence you need to send.

I did not recieve an Evidence Return form with the e-mail so I do not know what financial evidence is required. I checked my SFE account which doesnt give any further info. Can you tell me where I can find this form please?

neil
SFE Isaac
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report 5 months ago
(Original post by neil loughrey)
Hi there, I am supporting my Son's Student Uni Application and a few weeks ago I completed the Parent Support application form. I just got an e-mail asking the following:

Financial evidence needed for tax year 2018/19 - In order to ensure the student gets the correct amount of student finance we need you to send us financial evidence.
What you need to do -Send photocopies of your financial evidence with the completed Evidence Return Form to the address below. The Evidence Return Form will help you identify what financial evidence you need to send.

I did not recieve an Evidence Return form with the e-mail so I do not know what financial evidence is required. I checked my SFE account which doesnt give any further info. Can you tell me where I can find this form please?

neil
Hi Neil, the form isn't important. You just need to send financial evidence. If you were employed then send a P60. If self employed then you can send your tax return.
Thanks, Isaac
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Should there be a new university admissions system that ditches predicted grades?

No, I think predicted grades should still be used to make offers (524)
33.74%
Yes, I like the idea of applying to uni after I received my grades (PQA) (642)
41.34%
Yes, I like the idea of receiving offers only after I receive my grades (PQO) (315)
20.28%
I think there is a better option than the ones suggested (let us know in the thread!) (72)
4.64%

Watched Threads