The Student Room Group

how much revision do you need for a levels

hello, asking this because i barely revised for gcse so i want to be prepared on how big the workload is and given tips on how to revise efficiently, im doing a level bio chem and maths so ill need to take in a lot 😬 any advice would be appreciated
Well I can't tell you how much to do as that is personal to you. I did those subjects at A level and there is a lot of content. Make sure to take notes and create revision resources right from the start. If you don't understand, ask anyone who can explain as many concepts come up repeatedly. I created mind maps for each topic when we finished them and when it came to mocks, I would try to write down everything I could remember from that topic and check my work against the mind map. Flashcards are also a really good tool for things like definitions. All of those subjects will require a lot of exam questions. I used the website physics and maths tutor (it has biology and chemistry too) for exam questions sorted by topic. Use every past paper you can get your hands on - I even used old As and A level papers as they are pretty similar to the new ones for the science subjects

Quick Reply

Latest