Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 4 weeks ago
I'm a girl and 90% of the times I'm always horny , I masturbate 3times daily. This is killing me because most of the people I've dated can't deal with my sexual urges . Its either they think I'm a freak or they start avoiding me . Is it normal for a girl to have extreme sexual urges or I'm just a freak as they think?
Anonymous #2
Report 4 weeks ago
(Original post by Anonymous)
I'm a girl and 90% of the times I'm always horny , I masturbate 3times daily. This is killing me because most of the people I've dated can't deal with my sexual urges . Its either they think I'm a freak or they start avoiding me . Is it normal for a girl to have extreme sexual urges or I'm just a freak as they think?
As a dude i do not think it is a big deal at all. You’re bound to find someone equally as horny as you at some point. Also, if you’re going through puberty it’s completely natural for you to be thinking about getting pounded 24/7 because you’re developing into the prime age for making babies. Girls are actually way hornier than they let on so just because other girls might not talk about it as freely as guys, doesn’t mean they’re not horny asf too
Anonymous #3
Report 4 weeks ago
Certainly, masturbation is a great sexual release so I would urge you to do it as many times a day as you feel comfortable - you cant do yourself any damage.

I did date a woman who had a bigger sex drive than me and I did find it a little intimidating. On the one hand, it felt great that she was so turned on that she wanted sex 4 times a day (I like to think she was turned on because of me but it could be that she had a high sex drive and would have been turned on by the sight of a banana). On the flip side, I did feel pressurised to 'keep up' since the man is the one who is meant to have all the sexual urges. On some marathon weekend sessions it actually became very painful for both of us because we had done the act too many times and our bits were just red raw.

In short, you are not a freak and some chap will be lucky to have you as his sexual partner. Enjoy the moment while you can, having consensual sex is wonderful.
Anonymous #4
Report 3 weeks ago
I am also a girl whose a virgin but always horny
50 50 luv
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
damn them guys are weird. I've never met a guy who was freaked out by a girl being horny. I need a horny girl
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How are you finding researching unis for 2021 entry?

I have been able to get all the information I need from online research (60)
19.23%
I have tried virtual events and found them useful (65)
20.83%
I have tried virtual events and did not find them useful (58)
18.59%
I would be interested in trying socially distanced or scaled down in person events (67)
21.47%
I want to but don't know where to start with researching unis for 2021 entry (31)
9.94%
I haven't started researching yet (31)
9.94%

Watched Threads