MrRazor
Badges: 9
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 10 months ago
Anyone here used UpLearn for Economics?

I've tried use it but I found it kind of boring with all the "visceralization" stuff.

What do you guys think?
trinitya
Badges: 4
Rep:
?
Report 10 months ago
Hey, I literally bought it last week - I think the videos are good for the topics that you don't understand because it's really simplified and I found the quiz questions super helpful.

I get the visceralization stuff is a little boring, sometimes I skip them if I already get the topic :/
.unknown
Badges: 17
Rep:
?
Report 10 months ago
I got it for free as a scholarship so I'm not gonna complain but the videos are pretty good. I dont like the visceralization tho
Ronaldinhoe
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
(Original post by trinitya)
Hey, I literally bought it last week - I think the videos are good for the topics that you don't understand because it's really simplified and I found the quiz questions super helpful.

I get the visceralization stuff is a little boring, sometimes I skip them if I already get the topic :/
Did you manage to get an A in the end? Also did you make notes/flashcards alongside doing Uplearn or just purely rely on the algorithm.
stephsmhb
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
(Original post by MrRazor)
Anyone here used UpLearn for Economics?

I've tried use it but I found it kind of boring with all the "visceralization" stuff.

What do you guys think?
Personally i don't like it. There are some topics where they take 5 videos to explain, when really it could be done in 1 or 2. The explanations are very good, don't get me wrong, but I always feel like i've wasted time.
Ronaldinhoe
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
(Original post by .unknown)
I got it for free as a scholarship so I'm not gonna complain but the videos are pretty good. I dont like the visceralization tho
Did you manage to get an A in the end? Also did you make notes/flashcards alongside doing Uplearn or just purely rely on the algorithm.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Should 'Mental health support' be included on league tables?

Yes (59)
73.75%
No (21)
26.25%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise