The Student Room Group

Am I overthinking?

There's this girl that I like and I messaged her on instagram. She messaged me back as well. Then the conversation just stopped, Well it was her birthday and I sent a birthday message and she replied and thanked me and at the end added the 😍 (Heart eyes) emoji. Did she want me to message her back? Well anyways some other guys I know sent her a birthday message but she only replied thanks or just like the message. Does she like me or am I overthinking it because I like her.
Probably overthinking it. If you want, just carry on talking to her
Original post by Anonymous
There's this girl that I like and I messaged her on instagram. She messaged me back as well. Then the conversation just stopped, Well it was her birthday and I sent a birthday message and she replied and thanked me and at the end added the 😍 (Heart eyes) emoji. Did she want me to message her back? Well anyways some other guys I know sent her a birthday message but she only replied thanks or just like the message. Does she like me or am I overthinking it because I like her.

Yeah you’re definitely overthinking it she was just being polite to you
Reply 3
Well the heart eyes emoji doesn’t seem like it means much, OP you’re prolly just overthinking things..talk to her maybe

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending