The Student Room Group

lime house solutions

I was in contact with Lime House Solutions. I am not to sure if they are good. Has any one heard of them?
Hi! been doing their HR program for 3 weeks now and I can say that I'm having a great experience with their partner company. What program are you into?
Original post by loginovvi
Hi! been doing their HR program for 3 weeks now and I can say that I'm having a great experience with their partner company. What program are you into?

They contact me yesterday and still thinking if I will join their HR program. Are the tasks good for entry-level? I am really interested but don't have experience in this field.
Reply 3

Im interested in their Accountancy program. Were you assigned a mentor immediately?
Original post by mikhailsoko
They contact me yesterday and still thinking if I will join their HR program. Are the tasks good for entry-level? I am really interested but don't have experience in this field.

Yeah.. :smile: my mentor is very patient answering every question I have regarding the task. Don't be afraid! I have experience but not enough to secure interviews and land a job so I think this experience will be of help.
Original post by maratagapov
Im interested in their Accountancy program. Were you assigned a mentor immediately?

Yes! After I submit my credentials, I only wait 1-2 days and my mentor contact me to confirm my start of experience! The process was really smooth.
I was sceptical about them at first because I haven’t heard of them before but I still give their program a try. It was a good decision! Been working with a senior accountant for weeks now.
Yeah.. :smile: my mentor is very patient answering every question I have regarding the task. Don't be afraid! I have experience but not enough to secure interviews and land a job so I think this experience will be of help.

Hi! I enrolled last week and you're right about the mentor. His instructions and comments are good and direct. The tasks require a lot of research and critical thinking, I keep learning something new every day. ^^"

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending