The Student Room Group

Childcare,applied science,health and social.

(edited 1 year ago)
hi!

so i can’t speak for everyone as i didn’t take all those courses but from people I speak to, they seemed to have loved all of them.

before making a decision, look through jobs that you think you’d love and see what qualifications you would need to get there. this will help narrow down your options. you’ve picked a variety of different subjects so you need to find a career path.

many cross over like childcare and health and social care. i would spend a week or so writing down jobs you love and see which subject would benefit you most. :smile:
Reply 2
Original post by sophiexnolan
hi!

so i can’t speak for everyone as i didn’t take all those courses but from people I speak to, they seemed to have loved all of them.

before making a decision, look through jobs that you think you’d love and see what qualifications you would need to get there. this will help narrow down your options. you’ve picked a variety of different subjects so you need to find a career path.

many cross over like childcare and health and social care. i would spend a week or so writing down jobs you love and see which subject would benefit you most. :smile:

Hi, thank you for the advice

Quick Reply

Latest