The Student Room Group

Why do guys just stop messaging me out of the blue?

I’ve had three guys I’ve been talking to recently for a significant period of time just stop messaging me for seemingly no reason... I just don’t understand, I try to keep my conversations interesting.
Reply 1
A lot of people are taking a break from social media during lockdown. Maybe that could be it?
It's the same for me too. I was just being ghosted. Whilst he is constantly online.
Reply 3
Original post by Anonymous
It's the same for me too. I was just being ghosted. Whilst he is constantly online.

Oh I’m sorry to hear that. I’d just ask something like “hey is everything okay?” or “did I do something to upset you?”
That’s what I did. I got one response back saying “no sorry I’m just being a useless s**t and partying on” so he’s been binned.
Then the other one said “I’ve been trying to slow down on WhatsApp/ dating type things as it’s just making me distracted and frustrated” so I just haven’t replied.
Honestly I don't understand why you girls are constantly needy for attention. Not everyone wants to text everyday and sometimes just wanna get on with their own things in life.
Original post by Anonymous
Oh I’m sorry to hear that. I’d just ask something like “hey is everything okay?” or “did I do something to upset you?”
That’s what I did. I got one response back saying “no sorry I’m just being a useless s**t and partying on” so he’s been binned.
Then the other one said “I’ve been trying to slow down on WhatsApp/ dating type things as it’s just making me distracted and frustrated” so I just haven’t replied.

It was 2 weeks ago. I really don't want to ask him any questions anymore.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending