That's my issue with it - it doesn't sound like music :mad:
*Says nothing*
apotoftea
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
(Original post by oriel historian)
Agreed. My sister listens to this horrid dance music... constant doomdoomdoomdoom. Does my nut.
Dance, house, trance etc etc etc :mad:
rottcodd
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
Ulrikakakaka!
:rofl:

True or False: Inside every cat there is trapped a rabbit, and when a cat says "miaow", it is actually the rabbit saying "get me out".

False.

UVAVU!

Edit: I'll stop being such a teenager now...
apotoftea
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
(Original post by IlexAquifolium)
*Says nothing*
Just personal taste - I love indie related stuff where as some people run a mile from it!
oriel historian
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
(Original post by apotoftea)
Just personal taste - I love indie related stuff where as some people run a mile from it!
Some call it rebellion against your parents ... so I guess it depends on what they listened to.

I wonder if Ilex's parents liked a bit of Mahler and she has the Goth Rock to balance it out?
apotoftea
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
Some call it rebellion against your parents ... so I guess it depends on what they listened to.

I wonder if Ilex's parents liked a bit of Mahler and she has the Goth Rock to balance it out?
Could well be - both my brothers and I all have the same taste in music so you may be onto something there.
oriel historian
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
Could well be - both my brothers and I all have the same taste in music so you may be onto something there.
I've no idea - I'm sure MB will enlighten us with something here. My dad likes anything from Alice Cooper to Ry Cooder, whereas I'm more on the boundaries of folk - jazz - classical / film music.
Jangrafess
Badges: 16
Report 10 years ago
I love indie and rock. In fact, I like a bit of most stuff...
oriel historian
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
(Original post by Jangrafess)
I love indie and rock. In fact, I like a bit of most stuff...
Your old party is in a reet mess Jangra:

http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/show...657741&page=10

Jangrafess
Report 10 years ago
Your old party is in a reet mess Jangra:

http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/show...657741&page=10

:rofl: I know, it's so embarrassing. I'm considering actually leaving my MP seat as well now.

The whole HoC is a bit of a joke at the moment. grape and UoL's feuds were getting to me all along, and then UoL's response to your truce thread was the final straw. You really wouldn't believe he's 23. For ages I assumed he was a silly eighteen year old. (Ignore the fact that I'm eighteen, please, I tend to do so quite a bit.)
Kitty Pimms
Badges: 17
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago

My mum doesn't really listen to music and my dad is a 60s/70s revivalist - I get my love of the Doors and Fleetwood Mac from him.
oriel historian
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
:rofl: I know, it's so embarrassing. I'm considering actually leaving my MP seat as well now.

The whole HoC is a bit of a joke at the moment. grape and UoL's feuds were getting to me all along, and then UoL's response to your truce thread was the final straw. You really wouldn't believe he's 23. For ages I assumed he was a silly eighteen year old. (Ignore the fact that I'm eighteen, please, I tend to do so quite a bit.)
Grape and UoL don't help themselves most of the time, it's true. The trouble with the HoC is that we've become bogged down in procedure. Ever since the constitution was brought in it's flopped. You should come join us; I pay little attention to the strictures of party most of the time!
oriel historian
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
(Original post by IlexAquifolium)
My mum doesn't really listen to music and my dad is a 60s/70s revivalist - I get my love of the Doors and Fleetwood Mac from him.
Aww you had to go and ruin my idea of you as a major rebel *** emo kid! :p:
Jangrafess
Report 10 years ago
Grape and UoL don't help themselves most of the time, it's true. The trouble with the HoC is that we've become bogged down in procedure. Ever since the constitution was brought in it's flopped. You should come join us; I pay little attention to the strictures of party most of the time!
I don't really know if I can be bothered with it at all. Switching parties is a big move, especially considering I was the PM and all that. I'll consider it. If I do I'll move after the next election depending on how things go. I'd be in favour of scrapping the constitution.
oriel historian
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
I don't really know if I can be bothered with it at all. Switching parties is a big move, especially considering I was the PM and all that. I'll consider it. If I do I'll move after the next election depending on how things go. I'd be in favour of scrapping the constitution.
To be honest, once uni starts again I'm not sure I'll be that bothered either. The whole thing has lost its way at the moment and I don't think really that it's Alasdair's fault.
apotoftea
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
Urggh why are bourbon biscuits so damn addictive? *munches*
oriel historian
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
Because chocolate is an aphrodisiac ... ... ... ... ... ...
Jangrafess
Report 10 years ago
To be honest, once uni starts again I'm not sure I'll be that bothered either. The whole thing has lost its way at the moment and I don't think really that it's Alasdair's fault.
Nah, it's not. His inactivity hasn't helped, and I'm impressed by Dan's enthusiasm, but Dan soon has uni too, while Alasdair has a job. Eru, our PM, is busy moving in with his fiancée, UoL has his final year coming up, the Labour leader has a few months of stuff in America and so on. Nothing much at all is going to be happening in there in a month.
oriel historian
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
Nah, it's not. His inactivity hasn't helped, and I'm impressed by Dan's enthusiasm, but Dan soon has uni too, while Alasdair has a job. Eru, our PM, is busy moving in with his fiancée, UoL has his final year coming up, the Labour leader has a few months of stuff in America and so on. Nothing much at all is going to be happening in there in a month.
Sorry, now that I've recovered from giggling whilst imagining apot getting frisky on bourbon biscuits. *shakes head back to reality* I'll come back to this. I doubt the GOGs will be that prolific either. I know I'm going to be travelling around a lot and so won't be at home and the start of any degree takes away your focus.

I thought Eru had defected to the Labour Party?
Socrates
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
bourbons ftw!
X
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

University open days

• Manchester Metropolitan University
    Undergraduate Open Day Undergraduate
    Wed, 19 Jun '19
  • University of West London
    Undergraduate Open Day - West London Campus Undergraduate
    Wed, 19 Jun '19
  • University of Warwick
    Undergraduate Open Day Undergraduate
    Fri, 21 Jun '19

How did your AQA A-level Biology Paper 2 go?

Loved the paper - Feeling positive (405)
18.58%
The paper was reasonable (1038)
47.61%
Not feeling great about that exam... (484)
22.2%
It was TERRIBLE (253)
11.61%

Watched Threads