Spanish/French Penpal

Watch this thread
oufoufoufouf
Badges: 12
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 1 year ago
Hey! I was wondering whether anyone knew anyone Spanish/French who was willing to be my Penpal and are about my age (14)? If someone has a Penpal, could you maybe ask whether they knew anyone who wanted to do it? I know what you're probably going to say, HelloTalk, Tandem, things like that, but I honestly have no idea who I'm talking to so I would prefer a Penpal who someone on here knew/sort of knew. Thank you in advance!
username5279298
Badges: 15
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 1 year ago
Hi,
I'm not Spanish or French but I study both languages :dontknow: and I'm a Year 10. My French is a lot better than my Spanish, but I'm willing to PM in either language if you wish. If you're looking specifically for a native, then dw about it. It's up to you :borat:
oufoufoufouf
Rep:
Thanks for the offer, but my French is near fluent anyway! So yes, I was looking for a native but thanks again!
username5279298
Badges: 15
Rep:
Report 1 year ago
(Original post by hffhgghhghg)
Thanks for the offer, but my French is near fluent anyway! So yes, I was looking for a native but thanks again!
Oh okay, fair enough
Floriane Tfdl
Badges: 5
Rep:
Report 1 year ago
I'm native French, but I'm a teacher, so I'm not sure that's what you're looking for.

However, I can ask my cousin who lives in my hometown in France. She's about the same age than you and she's trying to learn English.
You could exchange messages and practice, see if you find interesting things to tell each others

Interested?
oufoufoufouf
Rep:
(Original post by Floriane Tfdl)
I'm native French, but I'm a teacher, so I'm not sure that's what you're looking for.

However, I can ask my cousin who lives in my hometown in France. She's about the same age than you and she's trying to learn English.
You could exchange messages and practice, see if you find interesting things to tell each others

Interested?
Yes please! Thank you so much!
Floriane Tfdl
Rep:
Report 1 year ago
Yes please! Thank you so much!
Great, I'll contact her and let you know
oufoufoufouf
Rep:
thanks
oufoufoufouf
Rep:
(Original post by Floriane Tfdl)
Great, I'll contact her and let you know
I was just wondering whether you have heard back from her? if not, no rush
Floriane Tfdl
Rep:
Report 1 year ago
I was just wondering whether you have heard back from her? if not, no rush
Not yet, sorry. I did ask, but time seems to be passing at a different rhythm in France 😂
oufoufoufouf
Rep:
😂 don't worry
oufoufoufouf
Rep:
sorry, but has she replied?😂
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How did your AQA A-level Sociology Paper 1 go?

Loved the paper - Feeling positive (18)
25.71%
The paper was reasonable (31)
44.29%
Not feeling great about that exam... (15)
21.43%
It was TERRIBLE (6)
8.57%

Watched Threads