The Student Room Group

Getting drunk and perpetrating crime

A guy I know enjoys getting smashed and then going on certain bank and train robberies. He states he doesn't remember them happening, but I assume he's lying to get out of trouble. He leaves his house about midnight and returns hours later with a big bag of cash. He told me he doesn't have a future in a dead end office job, but I'm worried he will spend years in jail. What should I do?
Oh FFS, as if anyone with half a brain cell is going to believe this!
Original post by ageshallnot
Oh FFS, as if anyone with half a brain cell is going to believe this!

It is true, read this!
https://www.google.co.uk/amp/s/www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-8177945/amp/Drunk-man-clown-wig-attempts-rob-7-Eleven-underpants-Gold-Coast.html
Reply 4
Original post by Anonymous
A guy I know enjoys getting smashed and then going on certain bank and train robberies. He states he doesn't remember them happening, but I assume he's lying to get out of trouble. He leaves his house about midnight and returns hours later with a big bag of cash. He told me he doesn't have a future in a dead end office job, but I'm worried he will spend years in jail. What should I do?

Find something else to do with your morning other than troll TSR
Reply 5
Original post by xXThEsMarTBaNanA
Didn’t know 7-eleven is now a bank, or better, a train.

This was one of his earlier crimes. He no longer steals from shops, he only robs trains and banks.
Reply 6
Original post by Anonymous
This was one of his earlier crimes. He no longer steals from shops, he only robs trains and banks.

Ah i see. If i were you i would marry him so that if the police ever come knocking you don’t have to testify against him. Foolproof plan. Or maybe you can flee the country and settle in Panama, they have very relaxed extradition laws.
Reply 7
Original post by xXThEsMarTBaNanA
Ah i see. If i were you i would marry him so that if the police ever come knocking you don’t have to testify against him. Foolproof plan. Or maybe you can flee the country and settle in Panama, they have very relaxed extradition laws.

Thank you for the advice, I will consider all my options and decide what to do. I don't want to marry him as I don't find him attractive, plus he has a boyfriend. So I don't think he will be interested in me, a woman.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending