Virgin/oral sex/STI?

Watch
pancakesbob7
Badges: 17
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 7 months ago
If one virgin gives another virgin a blowjob, is there still as chance of catching an STI?
sophiexnolan
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 7 months ago
Hi,

So it’s possible to get oral STIs if oral sex is performed however it is unlikely. And these STIs will be oral so symptoms will be more regarding ulcers in the mouth etc. along with other symptoms.

It is REALLY UNLIKELY. but if you are really worried ask the person you performed oral sex with about the sexual health history
pancakesbob7
Rep:
?
(Original post by sophiexnolan)
Hi,

So it’s possible to get oral STIs if oral sex is performed however it is unlikely. And these STIs will be oral so symptoms will be more regarding ulcers in the mouth etc. along with other symptoms.

It is REALLY UNLIKELY. but if you are really worried ask the person you performed oral sex with about the sexual health history
If they've had sex with no one at all before is it still possible to get an STI?
sophiexnolan
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 7 months ago
(Original post by pancakesbob7)
If they've had sex with no one at all before is it still possible to get an STI?
Only if it’s an inherited disease. Here is a link which explains everything - https://www.nhs.uk/common-health-que...ough-oral-sex/
JohnB1
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 7 months ago
If neither of you have had a sexual partner before, then it is not really possible to get an STI, as they are passed on through sexual contact. You should still take appropriate precautions to stop unwanted pregnancy, although oral sex should be safe. It's perfectly OK to wear a condom during oral sex too, as this will prevent against any STI's if you don't know about your partner's sexual history. Take care and stay safe.
Last edited by JohnB1; 7 months ago
pancakesbob7
Rep:
?
(Original post by sophiexnolan)
Only if it’s an inherited disease. Here is a link which explains everything - https://www.nhs.uk/common-health-que...ough-oral-sex/
Thank you!
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Do you have the space and resources you need to succeed in home learning?

Yes I have everything I need (362)
56.47%
I don't have everything I need (279)
43.53%

Watched Threads