The Student Room Group

Where did you meat your bf/gf?

I thought I would’ve met them at uni. That’s what most people say. Someone does hold a strong place in my heart from uni but I really don’t think we will ever get together. I might do a masters so maybe I’ll meet them there? But what if I don’t? I do go out with my friends a lot but guys on nights out, in bars etc generally ( not all) seem to just want a one night stand. I doubt I’d ever meet my future bf at a part time job during my masters because they just wouldn’t meet the requirements. In a proper grad job, maybe but still I don’t know how I feel about my future bf being someone I worked with.

Scroll to see replies

i Met mine are secondary school however we didn’t start dating until the second year of college.
Reply 2
Original post by Anonymous
I thought I would’ve met them at uni. That’s what most people say. Someone does hold a strong place in my heart from uni but I really don’t think we will ever get together. I might do a masters so maybe I’ll meet them there? But what if I don’t? I do go out with my friends a lot but guys on nights out, in bars etc generally ( not all) seem to just want a one night stand. I doubt I’d ever meet my future bf at a part time job during my masters because they just wouldn’t meet the requirements. In a proper grad job, maybe but still I don’t know how I feel about my future bf being someone I worked with.

I meant meet* not meat lol
Reply 3
Original post by sophiexnolan
i Met mine are secondary school however we didn’t start dating until the second year of college.

Ah that’s interesting. Did you know he was the one’ in secondary school? Was it a crush you had? I really hope this guy at uni who I’m friends with is the one’ cos we just have such good chemistry.
Rather inappropriate question you've asked there
On insta
Reply 6
Rather inappropriate question you've asked there

How? 😂
How? 😂

It was a bad joke, just cause you said 'meat' lol. I got a posting tip for it 😂
Ah that’s interesting. Did you know he was the one’ in secondary school? Was it a crush you had? I really hope this guy at uni who I’m friends with is the one’ cos we just have such good chemistry.

honestly no, I found him annoying at first 😂 but once I got to know him it was fine 😂

I’m sure you’ll find him! And if it is the guy from uni don’t push for anything just let it happen naturally x
I would have been cheering if u said u met him in Aldi :h:
but lidi's bakery are good too
Reply 10
Still pending..😭💫
not obessed -
Im just tired of Tesco & Asda :s-smilie:
TSR
Aldi is better actually😤
Must have been this morning when I saw myself in the mirror
Original post by Rose_symonia
Aldi is better actually😤

Yesssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss

true
except the pies
tasty
WHAT omg that’s honestly one of the worse things that can happen to someone.
At the slaughter house last week.
Original post by Nialler x
TSR

The Singles Room or The Student Room :confused:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending