Um,Bridge
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 7 months ago
Hello everyone, I am a year 12 student attempting to teach myself the a-level biology content while being at home, and I am really struggling. If anyone has any notes or useful resources that they wouldn't mind sharing with me, I would really appreciate it. Thank you
broman12
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report 7 months ago
(Original post by Um,Bridge)
Hello everyone, I am a year 12 student attempting to teach myself the a-level biology content while being at home, and I am really struggling. If anyone has any notes or useful resources that they wouldn't mind sharing with me, I would really appreciate it. Thank you
hey, what exam board do you do and what are you stuck on? maybe i could help. (i'm year 13).
seruzachan
Rep:
?
Report 7 months ago
https://www.tes.com/teaching-resourc...nd-a2-11925055
Um,Bridge
Rep:
?
I follow the AQA specification
broman12
Rep:
?
Report 7 months ago
(Original post by Um,Bridge)
I follow the AQA specification
oh yeah i did it too
Um,Bridge
Rep:
?
That's great! What resources did you use when you were revising? Unlike when I did my GCSE's where there were lots of resources online, I can't seem to find much for a level biology.
broman12
Rep:
?
Report 7 months ago
I'm so sorry for the late reply but I used the AQA website for past papers, physics and maths tutor, the biology textbook on kerboodle and the CGP revision guide. I really recommend getting it, its so useful and simplifies all the content and even has exam-style questions.
Um,Bridge
Rep:
?
(Original post by broman12)
I'm so sorry for the late reply but I used the AQA website for past papers, physics and maths tutor, the biology textbook on kerboodle and the CGP revision guide. I really recommend getting it, its so useful and simplifies all the content and even has exam-style questions.
Don't worry, thank you so much for your reply, I really appreciate it!! These websites are really useful
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Do you have the space and resources you need to succeed in home learning?

Yes I have everything I need (149)
62.61%
I don't have everything I need (89)
37.39%

Watched Threads