The Student Room Group

Can I apply for CPR for 2020 start online during covid 19

Hello I’m currently applying for university however due becoming pregnant I have to apply for CPR as I’ve used my gift year. Am I going to be able to still apply for uni 2020 start? And can the evidence be sent off online due to covid 19 and a lack off printers, post offices and delays in mail.
Post office’s are still open and there’s no delays to standard mail.

SFE are still accepting applications (including cpr).

You’ll still need to send any original documents through the post. SFE have developed the facility to upload copies of some evidence online.

You need to apply asap
Reply 2
Thanks for your reply,

How would it be possible to print and scan the required documents no Internet cafes open? I unfortunately don’t have a printer (like most people) so am not sure what to do. My area has limited post office open hours, lack of postmen and am 8 months pregnant. Is there no alternative way to send the documents
Thank you

Original post by PQ
Post office’s are still open and there’s no delays to standard mail.

SFE are still accepting applications (including cpr).

You’ll still need to send any original documents through the post. SFE have developed the facility to upload copies of some evidence online.

You need to apply asap
Original post by Srt999
Thanks for your reply,

How would it be possible to print and scan the required documents no Internet cafes open? I unfortunately don’t have a printer (like most people) so am not sure what to do. My area has limited post office open hours, lack of postmen and am 8 months pregnant. Is there no alternative way to send the documents
Thank you

Only evidence where SFE ask for originals (which is generally proof of ID) need to be posted. For any documents where SFE ask for copies then those can be uploaded online.
Original post by Srt999
Thanks for your reply,

Thank you

Hi, printing shops are opening this month and libraries/internet cafes are planned to open early July so you can print off anything by going to these places or asking a friend to do so if you don't feel comfortable. If you have the option to upload online then you can do upload copies as PQ advised.
Thanks, Isaac
I have a CPR for 19/20, I know usually you have 9 months following the start of the academic year, I enrolled in Nov. and I was under the impression for
Original post by inspowrite
I have a CPR for 19/20, I know usually you have 9 months following the start of the academic year, I enrolled in Nov. and I was under the impression for

Hi there, I don't understand your query as it looks like you stopped typing mid sentence :tongue: - please clarify further so I can assist :smile:
Thanks, Isaac

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending