The Student Room Group

4.2 GPA

Hey so my cousin has a 4.2 GpA, I was wondering if it was easier to get a very high GPA in the lower grades like his (grade 8) than the higher grades such as junior and senior year of high school. Do the people that get a high GPA in the low grade maintain it during high school usually?
Original post by Jasonsolegit03
Hey so my cousin has a 4.2 GpA, I was wondering if it was easier to get a very high GPA in the lower grades like his (grade 8) than the higher grades such as junior and senior year of high school. Do the people that get a high GPA in the low grade maintain it during high school usually?

Ive know idea, but I would imagine the difficulty progresses but the relative difficulty (given each students academics should improve) would stay roughly the same.

If someone got a 4.2GPA I would imagine they had pretty strong academics every year of HS. Additionally a GPA is normally out of 4 and the only way to achieve a 4+ score is take higher weighted credits which are deemed to be more difficult.

The whole point of GPA is an average it doesn’t matter when you perform well or poorly, your average is your average.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending