miglefireweed
Badges: 2
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 2 years ago
Hey everyone,
I need some advice. I have applied through UCAS to my picked out universities for film course and have narrowed them to two: Arts University of Bournemouth(AUB) and University of Arts London(UAL). I was sure that I was going to UAL, maybe the fact that it was in a big city like London, but I have researched some more and it seems to me that AUB has a better film production course than UAL. Could somebody help me out and give some advice on what should I pick and which is better? Thankful for any messages/advices!
PS. My application for film practice UAL was unsuccessful, but they offered me an alternative “Film and TV”. However, my application for film production at AUB was successful which I am proud of because I heard others saying that it is quite competitive to get in.
PQ
Badges: 21
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 2 years ago
Which UAL college have you been given an offer for?
miglefireweed
Badges: 2
Rep:
Report Thread starter 2 years ago
London College of Communication
PQ
Badges: 21
Rep:
Report 2 years ago
(Original post by miglefireweed)
London College of Communication
Do you want to study Film & TV ?
Do you want to live in a big city or a small city/large town? What sort of city are you used to living in?
Have you visited South London? Would you be happy living there or would you want to live elsewhere in London and commute?
Have you visited Bournemouth? It's about 15-20 minutes from the city centre to campus on bus or bike - would you be happy with that sort of commute?
What sort of things do you like to do in your free time?
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Year 12s - where are you at with making decisions about university?

I’ve chosen my course and my university (13)
27.66%
I’ve chosen my course and shortlisted some universities (19)
40.43%
I’ve chosen my course, but not any universities (2)
4.26%
I’ve chosen my university, but not my course (2)
4.26%
I’ve shortlisted some universities, but not my course (4)
8.51%
I’m starting to consider my university options (6)
12.77%
I haven’t started thinking about university yet (0)
0%
I’m not planning on going to university (1)
2.13%

Watched Threads