The Student Room Group

Has anyone been in a desperate situation with public toilets closed?

So last week I was at the beach and the public toilets were all closed and obviously came a point where I was desperate to go for a wee so I ended up going into the sea and going discreetly there, has anyone else been in a bad situation like that?
As a girl I have had this problem so I just sat down in the shallow end of the sea and went for a wee there and then
I live by a very popular beach with the toilets closed. Rest assured you aren't the only one and at least it wasn't behind a beach hut..
Original post by letsdothetimewarpagain
I live by a very popular beach with the toilets closed. Rest assured you aren't the only one and at least it wasn't behind a beach hut..

My friend squatted down in the middle of the beach one time and didn't realise there was a young family walking up behind her that was somewhat awkward
Original post by Ginger Holly
My friend squatted down in the middle of the beach one time and didn't realise there was a young family walking up behind her that was somewhat awkward

I can imagine!
Reply 5
Original post by Anonymous
So last week I was at the beach and the public toilets were all closed and obviously came a point where I was desperate to go for a wee so I ended up going into the sea and going discreetly there, has anyone else been in a bad situation like that?

Why were you at the beach anyway? If you don’t live there, aren’t you risking the lives of yourself and locals by going?
Original post by Moonbow
Why were you at the beach anyway? If you don’t live there, aren’t you risking the lives of yourself and locals by going?

arent we allowed to go to the beach now though?
Reply 7
Original post by rxyaltyx
arent we allowed to go to the beach now though?

Yes but it doesn’t mean the virus isn’t prevalent in the country! Hundreds have people have flocked there while so many have been trying to shield there, a recipe for disaster. I feel awful for people just trying to get their shopping only to find an army of holiday makers bringing whatever risk of Covid along with them.
I’m not saying it’s all your fault, but you really need to be careful.
(edited 3 years ago)
Least you weren't desperate for a number 2

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending