Har6547
Badges: 9
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 5 months ago
Does BBC bitesize cover all the content for Geography (I do WJEC)? If not, what other resources cover all the content? I would really appreaciate any advice, thanks.
username5258262
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report 5 months ago
you'll be better off having a CGP revision guide! im not sure if they have your exam board but my cgp revision guide really helped me

bbc bitesize is decent for case studies
Har6547
Rep:
?
(Original post by cheeki rafiki)
you'll be better off having a CGP revision guide! im not sure if they have your exam board but my cgp revision guide really helped me

bbc bitesize is decent for case studies
Yes, I have CGP books for all my other subjects but they don't make them for WJEC
The other books made for WJEC are either 400 pages long or don't cover enough of the content
username5258262
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report 5 months ago
(Original post by Har6547)
Yes, I have CGP books for all my other subjects but they don't make them for WJEC
The other books made for WJEC are either 400 pages long or don't cover enough of the content
that's annoying

physics and maths tutor have gcse geography past papers so maybe try and make flashcards/ notes from doing papers?
Har6547
Rep:
?
(Original post by cheeki rafiki)
that's annoying

physics and maths tutor have gcse geography past papers so maybe try and make flashcards/ notes from doing papers?
Oh yeah. Thanks for the suggestion. I'll try that.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Are you travelling in the Uni student travel window (3-9 Dec) to go home for Christmas?

Yes (120)
28.1%
No - I have already returned home (57)
13.35%
No - I plan on travelling outside these dates (84)
19.67%
No - I'm staying at my term time address over Christmas (40)
9.37%
No - I live at home during term anyway (126)
29.51%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise