The Student Room Group

Snap

Ive been talking to this girl i met online for almost a year now without meeting (yh ik v weird). And basically on snap she would start the convo or if the convos dead and i dont reply a good few days, she would be like wyd. Do u think shes caught feelings. Our convos would be just friendly and if i say something like naughty kinda she would end the convo straight away. But then snap me again with how r u. Idrk what our relationship is. Any ideas fellow people.
If she ends the convo after you say something naughty then she is uncomfortable with it, stop doing that or you're gonna lose a friend. She's not into you dude, she's just being friendly like friends do.
Reply 2
Original post by Anonymous
If she ends the convo after you say something naughty then she is uncomfortable with it, stop doing that or you're gonna lose a friend. She's not into you dude, she's just being friendly like friends do.

But it’s like she can’t go a day without snapping me. Even my friends irl aren’t like that lmao
Ive been talking to this girl i met online for almost a year now without meeting (yh ik v weird). And basically on snap she would start the convo or if the convos dead and i dont reply a good few days, she would be like wyd. Do u think shes caught feelings. Our convos would be just friendly and if i say something like naughty kinda she would end the convo straight away. But then snap me again with how r u. Idrk what our relationship is. Any ideas fellow people.

I caught feelings for a guy I met online too and my friends are pretty sure he did too . Same thing with me, if he Said anything naughty I would just be like yo stop. Because I thought he was like that with everyone and I didn’t wanna be “like the rest”. Idk if this helps tho. I wouldn’t feel butterflies or anything when he sent me something flirty I would just feel weird even tho I liked him.
(edited 3 years ago)

sounds like she either wants to remain as friends (the more likely option) or that she might be into you (less likely) but is just shy/inexperienced so feels uncomfortable with that kind of conversation
Lol this is Litro how me and my boyfriend started, maybe she feels a lil uncomfortable ? Try be foward w her and ask what your situation acc is ?
Reply 6
Original post by Jesscruzx
Lol this is Litro how me and my boyfriend started, maybe she feels a lil uncomfortable ? Try be foward w her and ask what your situation acc is ?

Im kinda scared to ask her. Ive tried airing her but she sends me empty snaps with like s’s for streaks. Bruh girls r weird
Hey that’s offensive lol , n nah my boyfriend used to be like or double snap so if she’s putting that much effort I’m sure she does so try not to worry , she’s most probably thinking the same so I’d still suggest the same n try be foward w her
Reply 8
Original post by Jesscruzx
Hey that’s offensive lol , n nah my boyfriend used to be like or double snap so if she’s putting that much effort I’m sure she does so try not to worry , she’s most probably thinking the same so I’d still suggest the same n try be foward w her

Ahhh i see. Thx for the advice g. Ill try see if i can find whats running in her mind xx.
It’s okay :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest