anything girls want to know about boys

Watch
ItsStarLordMan
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
Is it weird that I've never had a boyfriend? I'm 17 and I don't think any boys have ever even liked me, maybe one of not zero. I don't even talk to any boys. What is so wrong with me that I can't interact with boys?
Theloniouss
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
(Original post by ItsStarLordMan)
Is it weird that I've never had a boyfriend? I'm 17 and I don't think any boys have ever even liked me, maybe one of not zero. I don't even talk to any boys. What is so wrong with me that I can't interact with boys?
Have you tried talking to boys?
ItsStarLordMan
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
Yeah. I was talking to one just under a year ago and we kind of just drifted. He popped up to me in march saying we dont talk anymore, but hes not sure hed want to talk again. Then he had some mental health stuff and got detained and we had some massive convo after that but he got worse and now we dont talk. Literally my only proper interaction
Theloniouss
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
Yeah. I was talking to one just under a year ago and we kind of just drifted. He popped up to me in march saying we dont talk anymore, but hes not sure hed want to talk again. Then he had some mental health stuff and got detained and we had some massive convo after that but he got worse and now we dont talk. Literally my only proper interaction
Have you tried talking to other boys?
ItsStarLordMan
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
(Original post by Theloniouss)
Have you tried talking to other boys?
Yeah a bit, but it hasn't really gone anywhere. And im not on any social media anymoew so cant just like talk whenever
Theloniouss
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
Yeah a bit, but it hasn't really gone anywhere. And im not on any social media anymoew so cant just like talk whenever
You could get social media.
ItsStarLordMan
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
You could get social media.
Unfortunately i dont much storage so i cant. I did try to download sc the other day but didnt have enough space
PeachyMilk
Badges: 17
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
How do you know when a guy like you?
Theloniouss
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
Unfortunately i dont much storage so i cant. I did try to download sc the other day but didnt have enough space
How old are you?
Retronomical
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
(Original post by PeachyMilk)
How do you know when a guy like you?
Lightning speed reply times
ItsStarLordMan
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
How old are you?
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Are you confident you could find support for your mental health if you needed it in COVID-19?

Yes (71)
21.45%
No (260)
78.55%

Watched Threads