mishaniaiusupov
Badges: 4
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 4 weeks ago
Hello, I came across this company that offers a mentorship and work experience program in business analysis. Their offer sounds great but would like to hear from people here about their experience with them. Care to share?
fitzgerald9345
Badges: 6
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
(Original post by mishaniaiusupov)
Hello, I came across this company that offers a mentorship and work experience program in business analysis. Their offer sounds great but would like to hear from people here about their experience with them. Care to share?
Same! I told them I'll get in in touch end of month, still weighing my options and budget as well lol
griffin1630
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
Did you guys sign up? I would like to do their business analysis program too
wright7820
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
(Original post by mishaniaiusupov)
Im enrolled in that program. My mentor has been very patient providing feedback to my work. Things weren’t easy for me since Im also working full time. I am glad they offer this remote training and experience.
mikesully
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
I did their hr program. A week before I end my program, they patiently assisted me in updating my cv and help me send out applications and securing interviews. They were very supportive from the very start to finish. My mentor also gave me a recommendation letter.
mishaniaiusupov
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 week ago
(Original post by griffin1630)
Yes, I've been in the program for a week now.
mishaniaiusupov
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 week ago
(Original post by mikesully)
I did their hr program. A week before I end my program, they patiently assisted me in updating my cv and help me send out applications and securing interviews. They were very supportive from the very start to finish. My mentor also gave me a recommendation letter.
Wow! That's cool. I signed up already and been working with a mentor for a week now.
fitzgerald9345
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
(Original post by griffin1630)
Yes!! I was assigned a mentor right away
fitzgerald9345
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
(Original post by wright7820)
Im enrolled in that program. My mentor has been very patient providing feedback to my work. Things weren’t easy for me since Im also working full time. I am glad they offer this remote training and experience.
me too! I only spend 2-3 hrs a day but still receive feedback from my mentor after a few hours
wright7820
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
(Original post by mikesully)
Oh! I did not know they offer HR program too.

I hope I receive that kind of service before I end my program. Thanks for sharing this pal!
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How are you finding researching unis for 2021 entry?

I have been able to get all the information I need from online research (76)
18.63%
I have tried virtual events and found them useful (82)
20.1%
I have tried virtual events and did not find them useful (78)
19.12%
I would be interested in trying socially distanced or scaled down in person events (89)
21.81%
I want to but don't know where to start with researching unis for 2021 entry (41)
10.05%
I haven't started researching yet (42)
10.29%

Watched Threads