The Student Room Group

Gcse Spanish

Hi I’m in year 9 soon going into year 10 . I have been struggling quite a bit in Spanish in the past three years . To get into my dream university I have to get at least a 6 in a foreign language. While we are in quarantine I want to focus more on Spanish . Any key ideas on how to revise Spanish .
For GCSE spanish the best thing to do would be practicing your grammar. It is really important to get those high grades and also increase your vocab. I know all the teachers say not to use google translate or Spanishdict but I increased my vocab by using those. Especially using spanishdict which gives you at least 3 translation and you can pick and choose.

For the speaking exam I used Q cards so i had questions on a topic on one side and then the answers on the other, this really helped me during the speaking and i was also able to pick and choose from other answers during the exams.

For the listening you should watch movies, anime or listen to spanish music. I really like watching anime so i found spanish dubbed anime so watching and listening that made me express my self in spanish a lot without noticing and hence i sounded more natural.

I hope this helped!
Thanks so much what app or website did you use to watch shows and anime
Original post by Cattyrena123
Thanks so much what app or website did you use to watch shows and anime

I just searched Spanish dubbed anime and some websites came up, i cant really remember right now sorry! but if you have Netflix there are quite alot of spanish dubbed shows there (If you don't maybe this is a chance to convince your parents to get one :wink:)
Omg are you army ! 😆
Reply 5
Use something like Duolingo that is quite fun and interactive!x
Reply 6
Quizlet is so helpful. There are loads of premade flashcards to help you remember key vocab.
Reply 7
Memrise and memrise hard 😤😂

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending