The Student Room Group

What are my chances of getting into Kings College or Imperial College London

So I am an applicant from India and I have completed my Graduation in the year of 2019 from Xavier University Bhubaneswar which is a decent ranking college in the country and I pursued Bachelors in Business Management (Marketing) and scored 74.4% overall since then I have been working in various Marketing based professions and completed one year's work experience as well furthermore I have a score of 7 in my IELTS as well.

So after taking a look at my profile what do you feel are my chances of getting in to Imperial or Kings College London for their MSc course in Strategic/Digital Marketing?

Also If you could suggest me the next best college I can apply to if you feel that my chances of getting into the above mentioned Universities are slim
Have you considered LSE msc marketing? They require GMAT or GRE
No Econ2020 I haven't since I haven't taken my GMAT exams also I already possess the theoretical knowledge of the Marketing subject and now I need to have the practical knowledge of Marketing and according to your opinion will I get into Imperial or Kings given my Profile? I have applied for Msc in Digital Marketing at Kings and Msc in Strategic Marketing at Imperial

Original post by Econ2020,
Have you considered LSE msc marketing? They require GMAT or GRE

No

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending