Cleopatra's Eyes
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 5 months ago
Element 1.2 Explain the basis for selecting tools, techniques and strategies to analyse administrative functions

Really can't get my head around what I need to cover in this part . Is anyone able to bullet point specifics that I can research and include. I just looked at it from the point that the administrator uses past experience on what to choose - I don't think this is what they were going for - lol

TIA
Alankno86
Badges: 7
Rep:
?
Report 5 months ago
Hi, I'm not sure if this will help you or not as I've not done this unit yet but this is the little information I've been given that will help me cover the sections mentioned at the end.

"Describe the different types of problems that can
occur in a business environment and the effectiveness of using different types
of information in order to deal with problems in an administrative function (information could refer to customer/client
details, financial records, project plans and dates). Problems
could include customer complaints, system, resource or human error. Explain
the tools and techniques used to analyse administrative functions and the
constraints attached to the use of resources to resolve problems (planning, budgeting and organising are the
three primary administration functions in a business). 1.1,
1.2, 1.3"

Let me know if it helps, and let me know if you want to try and help each other out over this course be it nice to have someone to discuss issues with.

Thanks Alan.
Cleopatra's Eyes
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 5 months ago
Hi there

Thanks for that I will try to incorporate those elements into my answer and will let you know how I get on.

Yes if you need any help I will certainly try, I think sometimes it helps to look at the question from a different perspective

Kind regards
Tracey
Alankno86
Badges: 7
Rep:
?
Report 5 months ago
Morning,

Yes it definitely does . I've just about completed the mandatory units now (I think) So will be looking forward to starting some new units soon. How far into yours are you?

Thanks Alan.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Should there be a new university admissions system that ditches predicted grades?

No, I think predicted grades should still be used to make offers (598)
33.92%
Yes, I like the idea of applying to uni after I received my grades (PQA) (735)
41.69%
Yes, I like the idea of receiving offers only after I receive my grades (PQO) (351)
19.91%
I think there is a better option than the ones suggested (let us know in the thread!) (79)
4.48%

Watched Threads