The Student Room Group

Work experience

Hi all, I'm thinking of studying Psychology with Criminology undergraduate at uni, but due to Coronavirus, I haven't got any work experince, can anyone help me about what I can do about that, or if there are any work experiences that I can still do any work experiences related to Psychology with Criminology degree? Thank you :smile:
Reply 1
Do you specifically need work experience? It might be worth contacting the university you're thinking of applying to and double checking. Also, if they do, you might be able to get round that by doing a foundation year 😊 At the moment, given the pandemic, uni's are going to be a bit more lenient when it comes to requirements such as work experience.
Reply 2
Original post by Free81
Do you specifically need work experience? It might be worth contacting the university you're thinking of applying to and double checking. Also, if they do, you might be able to get round that by doing a foundation year 😊 At the moment, given the pandemic, uni's are going to be a bit more lenient when it comes to requirements such as work experience.

I don't actually know, I just heard that it's good to have some work experience to put in a personal statement, or to just have it generally for uni, but thank you, I will try and conctact the uni and see if it's really necessary. Thank you :smile:
You don't need work experience for a psychology or criminology degree - focus on your academic interests in the course (extra reading/watching/listening etc.) :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest