Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 1 year ago
Does anyone know how Greenwich uni release our final degree classification?
For example; do we receive an email saying your classification is a 2:1 or will they just release our individual grades for us to work out which classification we got? I’ve just finished my final year and just really anxious as we all are! When is our results day?
999tigger
Badges: 19
Report 1 year ago
(Original post by Anonymous)
For example; do we receive an email saying your classification is a 2:1 or will they just release our individual grades for us to work out which classification we got? I’ve just finished my final year and just really anxious as we all are! When is our results day?
Just speak to your department. If you have all the grades and they dont give you the classification it should be straightforward for you to work it out yourself.
UniofGreenwich
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
Hello,

Once the progression and awards boards have made their decisions on student progress and degree outcome which is usually the first week of July you should be able to access your results on the portal - student records - results letters. It's really easy to calculate your grade if you have all of your results from essays/exams you completed in May, I have also just finished my final year and this document helped a lot. GradeHub is also a great way to calculate your modules grade.

hope this helps

Furtunà
Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 1 year ago
(Original post by UniofGreenwich)
Hello,

Once the progression and awards boards have made their decisions on student progress and degree outcome which is usually the first week of July you should be able to access your results on the portal - student records - results letters. It's really easy to calculate your grade if you have all of your results from essays/exams you completed in May, I have also just finished my final year and this document helped a lot. GradeHub is also a great way to calculate your modules grade.

hope this helps

Furtunà
Thank you so much will try out it!
Also do you know if Greenwich uni partakes in boderline classifications? So if your overall was a 67% it would be classed as a first rather than a 2:1?
UniofGreenwich
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
Thank you so much will try out it!
Also do you know if Greenwich uni partakes in boderline classifications? So if your overall was a 67% it would be classed as a first rather than a 2:1?
Hello

67% would be classed as 2:1
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Poll: What factors affect your mental health most right now? Post-lockdown edition

Anxiousness about restrictions easing (41)
5.72%
Uncertainty around my education (83)
11.58%
Uncertainty around my future career prospects (76)
10.6%
Lack of purpose or motivation (92)
12.83%
Lack of support system (eg. teachers, counsellors, delays in care) (38)
5.3%
Impact lockdown had on physical health (41)
5.72%
Social worries (incl. loneliness/making friends) (77)
10.74%
Financial worries (46)
6.42%
Concern about myself or my loves ones getting/having been ill (31)
4.32%
Exposure to negative news/social media (43)
6%
Difficulty accessing real life entertainment (24)
3.35%
Lack of confidence in making big life decisions (69)
9.62%
Worry about missed opportunities during the pandemic (56)
7.81%

Watched Threads