The Student Room Group

A level geography thread!

Welcome to the a level geography thread.

Here we will talk about this a level in general, and feel free to ask any questions surrounding this a level.
I am a past a level geography student, did my exams in May/June 2019. If anyone has any questions, I will attempt to answer them :smile: disclaimer: I can’t guarantee that I will remember everything or give a good answer
Original post by Laurence010401
I am a past a level geography student, did my exams in May/June 2019. If anyone has any questions, I will attempt to answer them :smile: disclaimer: I can’t guarantee that I will remember everything or give a good answer

What grade did you get in it, also what other subjects did you do? And what subject did you find the easiest?

Many thanks
Original post by The-judge-16
What grade did you get in it, also what other subjects did you do? And what subject did you find the easiest?

Many thanks

I got a C that I was absolutely ashamed of. I was hoping to get A or B
I also did law and physics
Geography was the easiest subject. I’m not sure what went wrong in the exam
Original post by Laurence010401
I got a C that I was absolutely ashamed of. I was hoping to get A or B
I also did law and physics
Geography was the easiest subject. I’m not sure what went wrong in the exam

Don’t worry, a C is a good grade at a level.
Don’t worry, a C is a good grade at a level.

I was hoping to get higher because physical geography is what I’ll be doing at university
Reply 6
Welcome to the a level geography thread.

Here we will talk about this a level in general, and feel free to ask any questions surrounding this a level.

i am doing a level geography at the moment what courses can you take with it in uni??

Quick Reply

Latest