Part 3 of the digital adventurer

Watch this thread
lucyy1234:))
Badges: 2
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 2 years ago
I am so so so stuck on this part of the silver badge will someone please help me out
Attached files
PetitePanda
Badges: 22
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 2 years ago
Hi, I moved your post to a relevant forum What is the task you have to do?
hollyc0389
Badges: 4
Rep:
Report 2 years ago
(Original post by PetitePanda)
Hi, I moved your post to a relevant forum What is the task you have to do?
We have to "start by including our sidebar.php and footer.php chunks on the page. Inside the <body></body> tags, you need to place your code. Check your notepad for a selection of PHP functions which you can use..." its really difficult and i have been stuck on it for ages please help😊
69shoey69
Badges: 2
Rep:
Report 7 months ago
(Original post by hollyc0389)
We have to "start by including our sidebar.php and footer.php chunks on the page. Inside the <body></body> tags, you need to place your code. Check your notepad for a selection of PHP functions which you can use..." its really difficult and i have been stuck on it for ages please help😊
if you have found it out, can u plz help me. i have gotten this farName:  Screenshot 2022-01-08 18.47.55.png
Views: 71
Size:  39.5 KB
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest

How did The Student Room help you with your university application?

Talking to current university students (19)
18.63%
Talking to peers going through the same thing (35)
34.31%
Speaking to student ambassadors from the universities (6)
5.88%
Speaking to staff members from universities (2)
1.96%
Using the personal statement builder, library or helper service (10)
9.8%
Reading articles about what steps to take (19)
18.63%
Learning about/speaking to Student Finance England (4)
3.92%
Something else (tell us in the thread) (7)
6.86%

Watched Threads