The Student Room Group

Insecurity

Can I cut my own labia at home?
Reply 1
Why on earth would you want to do that???
I have heard it can alter your ability to orgasm. Also do not attempt bc you are not trained and do not have proper anaesthetic
also please think about all the women that undergo genital mutilation once kidnapped and trafficked. I am aware you may feel insecure about it but unless its causing any health problems it's not necessary- everyone's body is different!
Reply 4
Sorry I know I may seem selfish it’s just a massive insecurity of mine at the moment
Reply 5
Original post by Anonymous
also please think about all the women that undergo genital mutilation once kidnapped and trafficked. I am aware you may feel insecure about it but unless its causing any health problems it's not necessary- everyone's body is different!

Sorry I know I may seem selfish but it’s just a massive insecurity of mine at the moment
Original post by Nalia123
Sorry I know I may seem selfish but it’s just a massive insecurity of mine at the moment

don't worry about being selfish ! i was using that fact to tell you that all of the women wished of being able to have their naturally shaped genitalia etc. You may regret it very much ! You could look at procedures that actually fix unevenness or problems and you could speak to your gp or gynaecologist about it
Reply 7
Original post by Anonymous
don't worry about being selfish ! i was using that fact to tell you that all of the women wished of being able to have their naturally shaped genitalia etc. You may regret it very much ! You could look at procedures that actually fix unevenness or problems and you could speak to your gp or gynaecologist about it

Thankyou!!
Thankyou!!

procedures are called Labiaplasty or vulval surgery :smile: but please stay safe and don't do it at home !
Can I cut my own labia at home?

no no no no no

learn to love ur body as it is cause no one else cares what you look like down there

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending