username4314124
Badges: 4
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 5 months ago
I start sixth from in September and I’m moving to Birmingham where my ex and all his friends are gonna be and I’m pretty sure they all hate me and rumours might get spread so idk whether to go to another college or stay in that one and hope I never see them because the sixth form is pretty big. But then again i don’t know if sixth form is like high school where rumours get spread because I don’t want to get talked about especially because I’m from London so I won’t really know anyone going there and I don’t want a bad rep on my name? But then again I could make new friends and I could be overthinking it all so...does anyone have any inputs?.
MKaur18
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 5 months ago
(Original post by Livvvvvvxxx)
I start sixth from in September and I’m moving to Birmingham where my ex and all his friends are gonna be and I’m pretty sure they all hate me and rumours might get spread so idk whether to go to another college or stay in that one and hope I never see them because the sixth form is pretty big. But then again i don’t know if sixth form is like high school where rumours get spread because I don’t want to get talked about especially because I’m from London so I won’t really know anyone going there and I don’t want a bad rep on my name? But then again I could make new friends and I could be overthinking it all so...does anyone have any inputs?.
Are you defo going to the same college?
If so, sixth forms are huge, you guys are becoming adults, talk about being civil and move on. No point being petty about it ygm. You do you boo. Don’t move colleges over a guy unless he has attacked you or ever been threatening or violent.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Are you travelling in the Uni student travel window (3-9 Dec) to go home for Christmas?

Yes (48)
31.17%
No - I have already returned home (19)
12.34%
No - I plan on travelling outside these dates (33)
21.43%
No - I'm staying at my term time address over Christmas (14)
9.09%
No - I live at home during term anyway (40)
25.97%

Watched Threads