in general what unis work around the aab- bbb range?

Watch this thread
Sports10 birthx3
Badges: 10
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 1 year ago
please just say names of unis
j.39
Badges: 8
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 1 year ago
Lincoln, Nottingham Trent, Hull maybe UEA depending on what course
Sports10 birthx3
Rep:
(Original post by a.b1412)
Lincoln, Nottingham Trent, Hull maybe UEA depending on what course
thanks
gtty123
Badges: 22
Rep:
Report 1 year ago
Lancaster, MMU, Nottingham Trent etc. There's a lot.
mnot
Badges: 20
Rep:
Report 1 year ago
(Original post by Sports10 birthx3)
Depends on the course, and on any given course how there cohort of firmed offers does will affect the clearing offer on results day.
Lancaster Student Ambassador
Badges: 14
Rep:
Report 1 year ago
Hi Sports10 birthx3,
We have a range of courses at this grade level. What courses are you interested in?
Charlotte
3rd year Biological Sciences with Biomedicine
Sports10 birthx3
Rep:
(Original post by Lancaster Student Ambassador)
Hi Sports10 birthx3,
We have a range of courses at this grade level. What courses are you interested in?
Charlotte
3rd year Biological Sciences with Biomedicine
economics or anything related like even ppe thanks
swanseajack1
Badges: 19
Rep:
Report 1 year ago
Most universities barring the very top will accept AAB. The biggest issue is that for Economics many will require Maths A level.

Use this link
https://www.whatuni.com/degree-cours...mics&sort=enta
Lancaster Student Ambassador
Badges: 14
Rep:
Report 1 year ago
Economics and PPE have entry requirements of AAB.
I've linked the course pages if you're interested in having a look at the courses.
You can talk to current students studying these subjects using UniBuddy to find out more about studying here.
We also have online open days coming up soon if you want to learn more about Lancaster.
Hope this was useful and let me know if you have anymore questions.
Charlotte
UniOfLincolnStudent
Rep:
Report 1 year ago
Hi there,

Our Economics course is BBB, you can check it out here. We also have lots of related courses. You can chat to current students of related courses here via UniBuddy if you have any course specific questions! We also have a virtual open day tomorrow if this is something you are interested in, it will give you the opportunity to talk to a range of lecturers, you can sign up here. If you can't make it there are 2 more in July.

Hope this helps,
Lexy
4th year student rep
Sandtrooper
Badges: 21
Rep:
Report 1 year ago
Liverpool
gtty123
Rep:
Report 1 year ago
(Original post by Edminzodo)
Liverpool
Aren't they increasing the grade requirements, for some subjects, for 2021? I've read that Law, specifically, is going to go from ABB to AAA. Correct me if I'm wrong though.
Sandtrooper
Rep:
Report 1 year ago
(Original post by gtty123)
Aren't they increasing the grade requirements, for some subjects, for 2021? I've read that Law, specifically, is going to go from ABB to AAA. Correct me if I'm wrong though.
They are for Law, but I believe almost all of the rest will stay the same. What course are you interested in?
gtty123
Rep:
Report 1 year ago
(Original post by Edminzodo)
They are for Law, but I believe almost all of the rest will stay the same. What course are you interested in?
I am interested in Law; I'm just curious as when I had applied it was ABB (I applied this year).
Sandtrooper
Rep:
Report 1 year ago
(Original post by gtty123)
I am interested in Law; I'm just curious as when I had applied it was ABB (I applied this year).
It's becoming an increasingly popular course so that's probably why the requirements are going up.
Sports10 birthx3
Rep:
(Original post by UniOfLincolnStudent)
Hi there,

Our Economics course is BBB, you can check it out here. We also have lots of related courses. You can chat to current students of related courses here via UniBuddy if you have any course specific questions! We also have a virtual open day tomorrow if this is something you are interested in, it will give you the opportunity to talk to a range of lecturers, you can sign up here. If you can't make it there are 2 more in July.

Hope this helps,
Lexy
4th year student rep
would licon lower their requirements if i have an a in edexcel as maths
UniOfLincolnStudent
Rep:
Report 1 year ago
would licon lower their requirements if i have an a in edexcel as maths
Hi Sports10 birthx3,

For individual requires relating to entry requirements and admissions please email the general enquires email which is [email protected] and they will be able to help. I know that entry requirements can sometimes be flexible but this is dealt with on a case by case basis.

Good luck with your application

Jack
3rd year student rep
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Have you done work experience at school/college?

Yes (121)
41.58%
Not yet, but I will soon (54)
18.56%
No (116)
39.86%

Watched Threads