The Student Room Group

how my qualification link?

hi, at uni i would like to do fashion design, however i do not have the relevant qualification to do fashion, i am producing a portfolio, and i am researching different fashion techiques and recently i have done a online free fashion design course. as i would like to be accepted into a fashion course,, can someone help me, figure out how my qualifications link with fashion law, such as skills or are there some similarites. i know there is a new sector called fashion law, would i be able to do fashion design and then take a GDL conversion couse?

my qualification are:

health and social care subsidiary diploma level 3
business certificate level 3
a level politics and government level 3
applied law level 3
wjec criminology level 3

any suggestion would be helpful!
As explained in your other thread - you should NOT waste space in your PS linking qualifications to your degree. This is bad advice given out by uninformed teachers (and ucas!).

Your PS should be all about your interest in the subject you’re applying for and things you’ve done related to that interest. It should be personal and unique and about YOU and your interests - not an explanation of the syllabus of your qualifications!

https://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/university/personal-statements/writing-a-personal-statement-for-art-and-design-courses Has lots of ideas of things that are relevant to design courses.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending