ella_1xoxo
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 7 months ago
for my NEA in DT I'm doing 'teenage lifestyle' and I'm stuck on things to design any ideas?
izzy1422
Badges: 8
Rep:
?
Report 7 months ago
(Original post by ella_1xoxo)
for my NEA in DT I'm doing 'teenage lifestyle' and I'm stuck on things to design any ideas?
Aren’t there more specific questions that you have to look into?
PetitePanda
Badges: 22
Rep:
?
Report 7 months ago
Hi, I moved your post to a specific forum First research what problems involving the teenage lifestyle. Since you are a teenager, its easier to think of some. For example, you could categorise what areas you are looking at in different categories like social side or the academic side and etc. E.g. There is a problem for some students in concentrating on their studies.
RoseRip
Badges: 7
Rep:
?
Report 7 months ago
Hi is this for alevel or Dt because I’m not sure what ( or even if we have any) topics are for our aqa Dt alevel thanks
ella_1xoxo
Rep:
?
(Original post by RoseRip)
Hi is this for alevel or Dt because I’m not sure what ( or even if we have any) topics are for our aqa Dt alevel thanks
its for GCSE
RoseRip
Badges: 7
Rep:
?
Report 7 months ago
its for GCSE
Oh ok Thank you

If anyone knows what the alevel aqa ones are or if there are any please could you let me know
ella_1xoxo
Rep:
?
(Original post by PetitePanda)
Hi, I moved your post to a specific forum First research what problems involving the teenage lifestyle. Since you are a teenager, its easier to think of some. For example, you could categorise what areas you are looking at in different categories like social side or the academic side and etc. E.g. There is a problem for some students in concentrating on their studies.
there good ideas thankyou ill look into it in more detail thanks
jj.essa
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report 4 months ago
Hi I also chose 'teenage lifestyle' for my NEA. If you have already chosen your client think about what they need e.g. maybe a new bag as the one they currently use is broken. My teacher gave us a kind of template on how we could set out our client profile, using the client profile write down everything about your client; age, gender, interests, hobbies, designs colours and materials they like, and all the problems/ issues they have. All of these will actually help you to decide what you should make for your client especially knowing their problems. A few examples of problems my client has are: not having a place to put earrings, a worn-out bag and chucking their clothes on the floor instead of hanging them back up. These could be solved by making a small box for the earrings, a new bag and a clothes hamper for the clean clothes. I wish I saw this earlier since its nearly the start of school for a lot of people now, but I hope you see this and it helps ;D
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Do you have the space and resources you need to succeed in home learning?

Yes I have everything I need (195)
58.38%
I don't have everything I need (139)
41.62%

Watched Threads