The Student Room Group

Free National 5 and Higher tutoring during Lockdown!

Hi! I'm a 6th year student currently studying
- AH Geography
- AH French
- H Modern studies
- H HFT

During lockdown, I'm giving out my tutoring services to any N5 or Higher pupils that are in need of help as the new term starts (from home). I am not charging because this is a difficult time, and many people will be struggling financially. Also because if you personally don't find my tutoring useful, then it hasn't been a waste of resources for you.

I love helping people and will absolutely try my best to help you with anything you are struggling with! I may not always have the exact answer, or get it right, but if that is the case I will correct myself and get it done.

I achieved AAAAABBB at N5 in Biology (B) Geography (A) French (A) English (A) Maths (B) German (B) Drama (A) and Environmental Science (A),
and I am set to achieve AAAAB in my highers in Biology (A) Chemistry (B) Geography (A) English (A) and french (A).

If interested please contact me on here and we can organise a session!
Original post by hknzsco
- AH Geography
- AH French
- H Modern studies
- H HFT

During lockdown, I'm giving out my tutoring services to any N5 or Higher pupils that are in need of help as the new term starts (from home). I am not charging because this is a difficult time, and many people will be struggling financially. Also because if you personally don't find my tutoring useful, then it hasn't been a waste of resources for you.

I love helping people and will absolutely try my best to help you with anything you are struggling with! I may not always have the exact answer, or get it right, but if that is the case I will correct myself and get it done.

I achieved AAAAABBB at N5 in Biology (B) Geography (A) French (A) English (A) Maths (B) German (B) Drama (A) and Environmental Science (A),
and I am set to achieve AAAAB in my highers in Biology (A) Chemistry (B) Geography (A) English (A) and french (A).

Hi I was interested in Higher English RUAE help. I’m set to get an A in Nat five English but that’s mainly because of my poetry and my critical essay. I got 18/30 in RUAE in my prelim so I’m likely to get about 12/30 in higher. Also where are you going to do the tutor session? If you’re interested in my section 2 mark I got a total of 36/40 (19/20 in poetry and 17/20 in critical essay).
(edited 3 years ago)
Reply 2
Original post by StudentForSQA
Hi I was interested in Higher English RUAE help. I’m set to get an A in Nat five English but that’s mainly because of my poetry and my critical essay. I got 18/30 in RUAE in my prelim so I’m likely to get about 12/30 in higher. Also where are you going to do the tutor session? If you’re interested in my section 2 mark I got a total of 36/40 (19/20 in poetry and 17/20 in critical essay).

That sounds like something I can help out with! I'll send you a private message with some details? :smile:
Reply 3
Original post by hknzsco
- AH Geography
- AH French
- H Modern studies
- H HFT

How do you revise for H HFT

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending